stone's project- everybody signup here

ofcourse its compatible with max4.2 i think ur trying to open it instead of importing it if u didnt know that how much 3d do u know?

sorry im a noob.. :(

[edit so I don't double post] - Yay!!! It works!! Yay!!! WOO!

he is talking about editing his post, so that he doesnt double post....

oh and this is not a bump, i'd never even think of doing such a thing.....

/me runs away

just a small update... (yes i know its been a while, but i've been busy with other thing)...

crates.jpg

and

neon9.jpg

C&C as always is welcome, and dnt forget to send in your contributions :cheese:

EDIT: and another quick render, so you can all see where the crates are...

neon10.jpg

dnt know whats up with the neon tho?!?

Originally posted by killarman
why is it a sofa there?

because its old and battered, and i've always wanted a roof that i can put a sofa on.... (dnt ask i'm just strange... ok)

I like it all, but like you said you gotta figure out how to fix that neon :). Also, that roof texture is kinda n00bish :p If you need some help texturing, just let me know! I know how hard it is to work on a project with no support.

ps: i love those crates and the rust on the bars to hold up the sign.

what if its starting to rain? i dont think the sofa wuld look pretty nice after that....

Originally posted by tim8604
I like it all, but like you said you gotta figure out how to fix that neon :). Also, that roof texture is kinda n00bish :p If you need some help texturing, just let me know! I know how hard it is to work on a project with no support.

ps: i love those crates and the rust on the bars to hold up the sign.

Well I know, but as I think I said earilier, I'm not Texture Artist (strange really as I started out as one, but have forgotten my trade :x)

Originally posted by killarman
what if its starting to rain? i dont think the sofa wuld look pretty nice after that....

Well, it'll look the same as it will start as, because i want it to look all old and dirty, moldy etc... so there will be no problem there then ;)

come on, the comuntiy, in here is pretty big now,

Anyone going to contribute to this project, or am I going to have to shut this down, once and for all?

I'm in process of modeling my own room, If you want you can have the file when I'm finished and use it in your project. Can you use a file created in maya?

I may be able to do my room. I'll see if I can get a chance to start on something in the next few days. No promises, but I'll try.

YAY, more people for the porject :cheese:

maybe, Hiro will finish his contribution then :p

Well what can you export, there is always a way to import from one into another, so make something, and i'll fit it in :cheese:

Id be willing to help. And .obj seems to be a good file for Maya to 3dsMax.

Back