Strategy Guide is a phenomal deal!

D

DarKnyt

Just in case you haven't had a chance to see it up close, may I confirm that the Half Life 2 guide is by far the most complete, colorful, and well done guide I think I have ever owned.

The quality of the presentation and its incredible depth (319 pgs) surpass even the polished look of the recent Doom 3 guide.

A quality product to match a quality game and I almost feel a little bad getting it delivered to my door for only $13.

You forgot the " shameless promotion" tag on the title there, hoss.

after you beat the game, use to for things you may of or most likely have missed.

PadreScout said:
You forgot the " shameless promotion" tag on the title there, hoss.

Gotta call it like I see it, bud. After getting shafted by I can't even count how many lame black and white guides, its nice to see a quality product.

Besides, makes for great bathroom reading with all the pretty color pictures.

LAYP said:
after you beat the game, use to for things you may of or most likely have missed.

Yeah, apparently there are *loads* of hidden secrets/eggs etc. I'm buying it once I've played the game.

I've found over 50 hidden ammo dumps/secret areas. :D

but the first time you play the game it is better without a guide, I am at the buggy part and I have seen the G-man only twice but I feel so proud of myself.

DarKnyt said:
Besides, makes for great bathroom reading with all the pretty color pictures.

I prefer the pretty color pictures in my bathroom readings to be of naked women!!

:naughty: :smoking:

Back