Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could, seriously. I don't enjoy it, you know. :|
edit: Damn you, Lefty! (post directed at Veg)

I think you do enjoy it.

I think it's way hot.

Oh for ****'s sake, now the laces are all tangled.

I think you do enjoy it.

I think it's way hot.

You wouldn't have thought me very hot if you saw me yesterday, Veg, trust me.
And yeah, I really enjoy having a nose filled with what feels like cement and being unable to sleep and having sinusitis abd a sore nose. :| (Sarcasm ftw!)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT.

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT! Well, not in front of her...
I did It. I actually did it. You were right. Everything just came out naturally and I just thought to myself "I can't believe this was so easy."

I have this huge feeling of doubt deep down though that I can't shake. Blargh.

AHA FINALLY

ok, boots are on, all tied. I'm ready to go!

There's a pebble in your boot. It's going to bug you.

no40001ye5.jpg

Ah yes. I forgot about that picture. Oh well, that explains everything!

Look at that bulging crotch, it's amazing. It's like it's a pulsar star, with it's own gravitational pull.

You don't know what you've gotten yourself into, kat. Or rather, what's gotten itself into you.

Kami, you just said it all. Ima just gonna back out here slowly now....cya!

Can you back that up?

I mean that ass. Back that ass up.

I just saw the guy who does Eli's voice on CSI. Certainly took me by surprise

I was on a conference call today with our general contractor, interior designer, architech, blah blah and was sitting next to the official 'dialer' who was choreographing this 7-way call when I looked at the names on his list and there was Chun Li.

It was rather awkward to exlain why I was laughing out loud, but it was a rather productive 2 hours nonetheless.

So I looked and flexed in front of a mirror today, and man, when I flex I look ****ing jacked.. I never even realized, it looks like I've got god damn tennis balls where my biceps are. I've never looked at muscles in front of mirror for atleast 2-3 years. I got sweet ass shoulders and awesome arms.. It made me feel so good about myself, I must say. It must be my job.. All that shitty tiring work actually helped me in my health, wierd.

I am also pretty muscular considering I do nothing but sit in my chair all day.

So I looked and flexed in front of a mirror today, and man, when I flex I look ****ing jacked.. I never even realized, it looks like I've got god damn tennis balls where my biceps are. I've never looked at muscles in front of mirror for atleast 2-3 years. I got sweet ass shoulders and awesome arms.. It made me feel so good about myself, I must say. It must be my job.. All that shitty tiring work actually helped me in my health, wierd.

Who needs a ****ing car? All you needed was a mirror. :p

She just sent me a text saying that she wanted me to go to her birthday party. I haven't responded yet and don't think I will.

****ing bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back