Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
=_= Is it reeeeeally?

Nobody celebrates a birfshday on the internet because I could change mine to today if I wanted to!

I'm Old years Old!

Why the hell would anyone lie on the internet about when their birthday is? What possible benefit could that grant them? Why would you even be skeptical of something like that?

Christ on a stick was a tragedy.

Also I've had a massive toothache (bottom wisdom tooth) for the past week and I don't have dental. This shit hurts. I can't even chew food on the right side of my jaw anymore.

These cheez-its taste like murder.

^ That.

Girls really know how to **** with you. Blah. Holy shit **** this its late and I need sleep.

I am not hungry at all. I am empty inside and yet so full of hatred.

Also, thank god the Tragedy thread was closed. It probably would have spun out of control into some form of portal to another reality anyway. Also, I was the last one to officially post in it. Which was cool.

Cheez-Its are ****ing delicious what the cockslide Darkside?
You're not paying the fuck attention, I AM TRYING TO ENJOY DELICIOUS CHEEZ-ITS BUT THE ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF MY MOUTH FEELS LIKE THERE ARE TINY GNOMES IN MY MOUTH GOING AT MY TEETH WITH PICK AXES.

This is a tragedy.

Feh. You don't need nor do you deserve Cheez-Its.

Nobody is good enough to deserve the deliciousness of the Cheez-It.

You shut up or you're going to get the white cheddar cheez-its. And nobody wants those.

I like those.

They are good because nobody likes them but me so I can have all of them.

SHAZAM.

You're not paying the fuck attention, I AM TRYING TO ENJOY DELICIOUS CHEEZ-ITS BUT THE ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF MY MOUTH FEELS LIKE THERE ARE TINY GNOMES IN MY MOUTH GOING AT MY TEETH WITH PICK AXES.

This is a tragedy.
THE DELICIOUSNESS SHOULD CONQUER THE PAIN. YOU ARE ****ING UP.

Nogger.

Edit: Pesh don't be gay. Get me some Trolli brand gummy worms and some Jack Links or Oberto brand beef jerky too.

That's a terrible idea. Have you heard gnomes' voices? They don't change pitch very much.

You should dock their pay for every syllable they sing.

I'm not even paying them. I'm going to set fire to their houses and devour their families. It's Gargamel time on these gnomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back