Stuck at lighthouse, Sandtraps

kill the combine gunship at the top of the lighthouse, a guy will come greet you and take you down to the basement of the lighthouse and open the secret door for you, jump over the gaps in the cliffside part to get to the next part

watch your step;)

Thanks mate. Do I need a roket-launcher for that and if so where do I get it? I''ve loads of rockets but nothing to fire them with, Ray.

Jangle said:
you should have a rocket launcher by then..
Thanks Hannibal. Only weapons I have are 2 msg's and a shotgun, 3 grenades. If I already have a rocket launcher how do I activate it and if not where would I get one.
If I get this sorted maybe the lambs will stop screaming...

hmm, i think that you should have got the rocket launcher from colonel cubbins back when you met the first gunship, where you had to wait for the gate to be opened, i reckon there was another one under the truck where you fight the second gunship, after smashing through the glass window.

How did you beat the first gunship? you were the only one with the rocket launcher and they wouldn't open the gate and allow you to proceed until you'd taken it down? :O

r launcher

I took down that gunship a long time ago. I havn't seen a rocket launcher since and I've been switching weapons whilst fighting other things since, Ray.

ray2624 said:
I took down that gunship a long time ago. I havn't seen a rocket launcher since and I've been switching weapons whilst fighting other things since, Ray.
yeah but how did you take it down?

rocket launcher

the_lone_wolf said:
yeah but how did you take it down?
The guy in the basement gave me a heat seeking rocket launcher but I havn't seen it since,
Ray. :frown:

So u took the rocket launcher but you no longer have it? :|

No, i think he dosn't know which key to press to equip it. I think...

(It's "5")

To equip the rocket launcher, press 5 twice (if you only press it once, you get grenades).

There's an infinite box of rockets at the top of the lighthouse, and another outside one of the buildings (the next one to the garage, iirc).

Once you shoot the gunship down, a bloke will run after you telling you it's time to go... he's quite insistant...
He'll lead you to the lighthouse basement & open a door for you.
Go through it.

ray2624 said:
Only weapons I have are 2 msg's and a shotgun, 3 grenades.
The guy in the basement gave me a heat seeking rocket launcher but I havn't seen it since,
Ray.:frown:
No need to get pissed off with me cause you didn't cycle through all the weapons, when you select grenades it shows up on the screen FFS, only trying to help:rolleyes:

Back