Stuck in Hazard! (screensho)

I

Invisus

stuckinhl2.jpg

Anyone got a hint how to get past here?

yeah i missted the turn too first time I went through I just drove up and down and saw it the second time though

You've missed the door- right and slightly behind where you are- get off the boat and toddle off to open the dam

Hmm, just checked. Went back and forth a few times.No door in my game...

Are you guys thinking of the right spot?

There is a big sideways T, with 2 boats blocking one way and a closed off giant doubledoors blocking the other.

I remember going right at that spot. Well since the doors are closed you've gotta try and open them, go back and look for somewhere.

Still stuck; maybe my game is bugged and doesn't have the door.

Take another screen shot of your surroundings. There should be an opening in that canal somewhere.

There is absolutely no opening, no ramp, no ladder, and no door between these two barricades and all the way back to the last "Loading.." line.

:| Did you start on the wrong side of the map or something? On that map, you're supposed to start on the other side of those huge doors. once you go through, you turn right and the helicopter chases you throwing mines.

Unless I'm thinking of the wrong bit. What was the last that happened before this area?

from the position you were in, in that screenshot, slowly go FORWARD. look to the right is you're moving forward and there should be a HUGE ASS opening to the right.

I'm stuck at the same spot- please listen instead of just saying "go right." The right is where we came from. There is a closed door behind him in that screenshot and the boats block the way ahead. There is no door or control panel.

Does anyone know what's going on?

I just went back to that level and played through where I thought you were, but it isn't the same. Am I to assume that you don't have the gun mounted on your boat? You may be earlier in the level than I anticipated.

paintballphreak said:
from the position you were in, in that screenshot, slowly go FORWARD. look to the right is you're moving forward and there should be a HUGE ASS opening to the right.

That is where I, and the others having this problem, came from.

Back