Stuck on level one !!

B

babbalugats

I know this makes me look a complete head-the-ball, but I am stuck on level one, I can't get out of the plaza. Any suggestions please?

Cheers

Just wait for the Gman to come. YOu have to wait in the center of the plaza untill he shows up, and if you move at all he won't come.

keep looking. if you can't get out the plaza, you might as well just put the game down now.

look to the fences my son...never give up luke there is always a way out

go to the right where the alley way is, and climb the ladder

Stuck on level 1

Thanks Trevor I'll give it a try tonight.

When you exit the trainstation, head directly right down a street, there will be a cop guarding a doorway. A little past him is an alley to the right, jump on the garbage bin and climb the ladder, etc etc. This stumped me the first time I played too, I spent about 10 minutes wandering around looking for a way out. ;(

diluted said:
When you exit the trainstation, head directly right down a street, there will be a cop guarding a doorway. A little past him is an alley to the right, jump on the garbage bin and climb the ladder, etc etc. This stumped me the first time I played too, I spent about 10 minutes wandering around looking for a way out. ;(

I spent 3-4 hours stacking the box's together and smashing bottles

Dasparov said:
I spent 3-4 hours stacking the box's together and smashing bottles

I spent 3-4 hours throwing boxes at the combine patrol and smashing bottles over their heads :E

I spent the entire day blocking the combine and humiliating the citezens! :naughty:

Back