Student who goes on online rant about Asians drops out of UCLA

I've always been partial to Asians in all ways. If you were all thrown together into a death pit and had to fight it out amongst yourselves, I'd probably vote for the Asians among you.

That means you Darkside. I'd be rooting for you!

I hope she gets kicked in the cervix.

BY AN ASIAN.

It's the one race that remains cute after adolescence.

It's the one race that remains cute after adolescence.

up to a point:

tumblr_lhlizvP6h41qz51ako1_500.jpg

****ing lol. I need a large-scale source image of that. I wonder if my wife would find it funny...

You mean a non-who-the-****-resized-this-image-to-be-so-small-and-why-are-people-reposting-it-in-this-barely-legible-state-sized version?

uE3KT.jpg

Slightly larger if you open the image in a new tab due to hl2.net's width restriction.

You wound me. :(
You're the only asian person I like, Numbers.

dont let Darkside fool you; he's a slanty eyed devil too
Why must you spread such lies about me. Everyone knows it isn't true. Stop lyin'.

This image is actually off. Asian women, at precisely the moment they turn 30 years of age, time hits them like a nonstop freight train to Oldsville. An Asian woman in her 30s looks like she's 73.

You ever want to make a young asian woman cry, you tell her, "Go down to the Asian supermarket and look at all the women there. See how old they look? THAT'S YOU. That's you in a few years."

Cptstern said:
dont let Darkside fool you; he's a slanty eyed devil too

Why must you spread such lies about me. Everyone knows it isn't true. Stop lyin'.

hmmmm ....

This image is actually off. Asian women, at precisely the moment they turn 30 years of age, time hits them like a nonstop freight train to Oldsville. An Asian woman in her 30s looks like she's 73.

You ever want to make a young asian woman cry, you tell her, "Go down to the Asian supermarket and look at all the women there. See how old they look? THAT'S YOU. That's you in a few years."

and how would you know this? methinks you're more ching chong than you're letting ling-ong

Back