Stuff to Do in Half-Life 2

It kinda sounds like you are just saying what the guy in the movie did. He did do a lot of that stuff you said.

Say, it's probably been around for a billion times, but in that movie the player briefly holds and shoots a gun i've never seen. Its in the citadel. Does anyone know what that is?

Hmmmm well are you talking about the gravity gun that's gone through that antigravity chamber thingy? IDK. Oh and IDK why the paint can made me not die but I didn't jump on it or anything... it's nothing I've seen before and I posted that late at night so give me a break.

==========
d3_c17_10a
==========

Q.) What exactly is that giant black pistol you picked up out of that bloody mess?

A.) That bloody mess was Alyx, not looking her best. Sadly, the gunship murdered her before she ever made it up the stairs. Don't feel bad, she was just a tease anyway, but look at the sweet gun she drops! It's pretty much just a rapid fire pistol, but it looks nice. Finders keepers.

^
Figured it out.

Mostly stuff that involves Combine soldiers + Antlions or Zombies. For example, in the tunnel with the zombies at the start of Sandtraps, I get all the Fast Zombies to chase after me towards the big house on the coast where the Combine soldiers are position. I run in the house and watch as the soldiers come running up the stairs and through the rooms trying to kill me, whilst also trying to defend themselves from the Fast Zombies behind them.

I also enjoy starting up Highway 17 and turning off as many Thumpers as I can whenever I come across a group of Combine soldiers. Its always fun to watch them go back to back with each other against the endless waves of Antlions.

I'd really like my PC HL2 to work so I could do all this stuff, but in easier ways like what Flyingdebris said.

Clavius said:
==========
d3_c17_10a
==========

Q.) What exactly is that giant black pistol you picked up out of that bloody mess?

A.) That bloody mess was Alyx, not looking her best. Sadly, the gunship murdered her before she ever made it up the stairs. Don't feel bad, she was just a tease anyway, but look at the sweet gun she drops! It's pretty much just a rapid fire pistol, but it looks nice. Finders keepers.

^
Figured it out.

I really want to ask you how could this thing happen. Alyx is not even on that map, let alone getting killed by the gunship

Beat the entire game walking backwards.....

bbson_john said:
I really want to ask you how could this thing happen. Alyx is not even on that map, let alone getting killed by the gunship

Spawn or Glitch, I'd say.

=========
d3_c17_09
=========

Q.) HEY! What's Alyx doing at the beginning of this level? She's not supposed to be there!

A.) Did you ever stop to think that maybe the problem isn't with the level, but with you? Alyx just doesn't like you. We also suspect that Alyx joins your party in this level because we left her still a part of our party in c17_08 at the generator, and she never had the chance to leave.

It's the same concept. She continues to be a part of our party, like a regular rebel NPC, at c17_10a as well.

Back