• Stunstick

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • Crowbar

Votes: 36 41.9%

• Total voters

urbanx

Reaction score
well what do you guys think?
the stunstick has a slower atatck rate but does more damage. while the crowbar can whack really quick...

The crowbar rocks, but i just love the buzz that stunstick gives off :D

The stunstick also has a major drawback - while you're holding it, you're lit up like a beacon. Very bad when you're in a dark area as it gives people a perfect indication of where your head is (since you hold it next to it).

When you pull it out, you get the spark effect - can other players see this as well? Fun to quickly press G to swap the weapon back-and-forth, or scroll-well to it quickly and back off, and start sparking like a firework :p

All in all, I think the crowbar is a bit better, 'cause you're more likely to get 1 hit in that does 25, rather than the stunstick missing and doing 0.

If crowbar does 25, how much does stunstick do?

I love the spark effect btw.... it seems to say "It's time for punishment!!!"

I like the stunstick cause its different. I over-used the crowbar in HLDM.

There's still nothing like whacking people with a good old-fashioned crowbar IMO. :)

I don't know if the crowbar's better or it's just me but in crowbar vs stunstick duals I always win with the crowbar. It's faster so it's easier to get attacks in. However the stunstick is much better as a finishing weapon. Shotgun, switch to stun stick - *bam*.

Noobulon said:
If crowbar does 25, how much does stunstick do?

I love the spark effect btw.... it seems to say "It's time for punishment!!!"

It does 60. I get more kills with the stun stick. I run up, stab, run away and repeat.

Gotta go with stunstick, only b/c I prefer playing as combine. :thumbs:

Well,the crowbar is a sigh of HL,the default weapon of HL history,almost as if it's the lambda mark,and its a usefull tool at all times,so and there is no light like Lanlandide mentioned.
So......crowbar!

Hey... wow I know you Slainchild... from the INA forums...
yeah...

But anyway...
Stunstick. Period.

Monkeylizard said:
Hey... wow I know you Slainchild... from the INA forums...
yeah...
Heh, cool man. Whats a Monkeylizard anyways? :monkee: :p

In one vs. one stunstick vs. crowbar action, I haven't lost with the stunstick yet. It'll happen, I know, but I guess that prolly tells you which one I prefer for now.

I'll have the stunstick on rye, please.

wish i had a f'ing stunstick right now...I'd whack my boss over the head with it.... i'd settle for the crowbar as well!

Now, the crowbar is feasible...

Although, hey, what if you put a taser on the end of a stick? :)

i prefer crowbar caz i are teh exploiter and im a jumping bean....for some reason they cant seem to stun meh!!!

Well, there are 3 types of Monkeylizards.

Theres the Monkey Lizard, the lizard species
monkeylizard100.jpg

The Monkeylizard only StarWars nerds would recognize
KowakianMonkeyLizard.jpg

And my personal vision of a monkeylizard

http://community.webshots.com/photo/46217198oNfmfk

in a stark contradiction to my name, i'll have to choose the stunstick. it looks cooler. :smoking:

Back