Stupid expansion pack ideas!

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Hehe, kind of wanted to make a new topic on this, wondering what ideas people had. Just stupid, funny or weird ideas you'd never see as an expansion pack for half-life 2.

Mine is...

Half-life 2: Imposing Force

From the viewpoint of half-life 2's crowbar! Muahaha.

If this isn't the proper place, please move it moderators. I'm off to bed, and kind of sleepy so not sure this is hwere this belong.s

Half life 2: brick

an expansion that has 40 hours of gameplay! unfortunately, all that gameplay revolves around examining a brick for faults.

bliink said:

an expansion that has 40 hours of gameplay! unfortunately, all that gameplay revolves around examining a brick for faults.

I would pay good money for such a game :|

Duracell said:
I would pay good money for such a game :|

YEAH. with good ragdoll effects and simulated musculature (provides emotions, speech and body language) :LOL:

HL²: Return of the Hydra

Then 2 weeks before it gets released, they tell you they removed the hydra but they put in... A radio-active isotope bomb eating headcrab banging scientist muncher!

HL²: Kill the scientists

Always loved that mod for HL1 ;)

HL2: combine assassin

Train for years to join the elite guild of the combine assassin, battle vile aliens and the resistance movement. Then when you are called to battle gordon freeman die extremely quickly with very little effort on freemans behalf has he slays entire armies of enemies as he pleases.

Watch your friends massacred by freeman, again.

instead of 3rd person or first person I want a 2nd person shooter. You play as Gordon, but you can only see where to go if Barney is in the room because you see the entire game through his eyes.
Interesting idea huh?

HL²: Headcrab

Play as a headcrab, dying after 1 minute by Gordon.
Over 20 hours of enjoyment, watching the dead headcrab.
Buy the retail NOW! Only for $89 at eBay!

bliink said:

actually LOL'd at that one.. :cheers:

Half-life 2: Paintwatch
20 hours of excitement, as you are part of the combine's elite painting battalion, you get to watch fifteen different shades of grey paint dry on twelve different surfaces.

AJ Rimmer said:
instead of 3rd person or first person I want a 2nd person shooter. You play as Gordon, but you can only see where to go if Barney is in the room because you see the entire game through his eyes.
Interesting idea huh?

rofl! :LOL:

HL2: Crows nest

View the world through a simulated crows life in a continous loop.

Potentially millions of hours of gameplay!

"10/10" - edge
"One of the most thrilling gaming experiences I will ever encounter" - pcgamer

halflife2: antlionfarm (fight the future)

with the physics of the source engine, breeding ants will never be the same!

HL2: Peace

Live the life of gordon freeman before the black mesa tradgey!

rammstein said:
HL2: Peace

Live the life of gordon freeman before the black mesa tradgey!
Be called pointdexter, foureyes, be teased in the locker room after gym class, get picked on and beaten up and have girls reject you. Twelve exciting hours of gameplay that will remind you of your life in school and make you wanna go upstairs and shoot yourself!

PE 13+

Half Life 2: Headcrab Army

You are a military trained headcrab sent to assasinate every one in City 17 , u get to be Sgt.Headcrab in FPS veiw and jump on peoples heads and temorarily be zombies to kill even more people , mwuahhahhqahahah

Half-Life 2: The Goverment - Agent

edit: (Half-Life 2: The G-Man)

HL2:The Hunt for The Leak

Play as a pissed off and Heavily Armed Gabe Newell as he goes postal in his quest to find.........the leak.

"Sweet Sweet Justice,10/10"-Pcgamer.

A bit off topic...but it works.

Half-Life 2: The Real World

This spinoff of the popular PC video game has hit MTV! We'll see Gordon Freeman, The G-Man, a Combine Soldier, Barney, a Zombie, and Alyx all living under the same roof! What fun could spawn from this!? Every Sunday at 7:00 PM CST (**** church, watch this shit.)

AJ Rimmer said:
Interesting idea huh?

it has been done before... don't know the name anymore...
but you where this demon/ghost slayer and you where in the house with a camera crew.

And you see the action through the camera...

anyways:
hl2: x-files
G-man meets the cigaret/cancer man and try to make a plot :burp:

i think once again you will be playing as Barney in HL2: Blue Shift

and the HL2: Opposing Force will have you as a Combine.

how about HL2:stoneage...

everyone battles it out in a HUGE multiplayer game, very immersive with the ability to chat using voicecom technology that's never been available to this date.... and eveyrone is set in maps spawning around the world from St. Marks square to the Great Barrier Reef..... the tactics of the game is to tease scream and write insults about the opposition until they get pissed off......leave..... and then download the update which includes anti-spam technology... (which is flawed and allows much more indepth spam technology such as whenever someone presses the w key it makes a laughing sound) the only problem is all the models are stone carvings, so it's a bit hard to move around the maps...

HL2 - delay

stare at an internet forum on a virtual computer screen for a year and 6 months, then be surprised and happy that you dont even get DOD:S, for free after all that waiting!

from the viewpoint of a headcrab... that actually sounds like it could be fun! anyone wanna make a mod?

barney is a loser now he doesnt even wear a cool blue security suit or a helmet... he's just some random hollywood schmoe.

Wesisapie said:
barney is a loser now he doesnt even wear a cool blue security suit or a helmet... he's just some random hollywood schmoe.

Lol, i think he looks better w/out the security clothes, hes ready and waiting for some alien or combine scum. he looks tough now. raawwarr for the barnzeh

"Barney Goes Bananas"

Take on the role of Barney Calhoun in this side splitting side-scroller where Barney has to dodge the headcrabs and collect bananas. Look out for Alyx and her bouncing coconuts. Can you return all the bananas to cs_italy before the market opens?

denlife7 said:
"Barney Goes Bananas"

Take on the role of Barney Calhoun in this side splitting side-scroller where Barney has to dodge the headcrabs and collect bananas. Look out for Alyx and her bouncing coconuts. Can you return all the bananas to cs_italy before the market opens?
lmao!!!

actually how about some really stupid sheep farming one..... where you're a sheep dog and have to chase the sheep into objectives.....while keeping the sheep away from tragedy and robbers and foxes and headcrabs..... and gordon's slight pervertedness...

denlife7 said:
"Barney Goes Bananas"

****ING GREAT, LOL

HL2: Strider Stampade.
You play as a strider and youre objective is to destroy everything on a map. When completed a level you can buy upgrades for your strider like black radar absorbing coating, gravity gun, additional legs, 'car' radio and aerodynamic spoiler :p

Gametypes as recover new battery's to repair youre broken strider and kill all scientists before they left the map :p

Back