Stupid expansion pack ideas!

HL2: The Fall of Gordon

Due to the massive amount of l337 physics, Gordon falls. :|

Opposing Force:Combine Troops
is my personal favourite. It should be very similar to op4 but not in this vietnam like scenery ( helicopter crashes, one-man-fights through-the-jungle\black mesa ) but also with squads and fighting against the resistence groups.
Is this the first serious idea?

HL2: The Forums

Spam the forums with useless topics to up you post count and then make fun of people that have a lower post count, only $59.99!!

"Best expansion to date, ever" - PCG

I'm waiting for the day when someone decides to make a Aliens vs Predator -like mod. T_T That would be swell ;3

Beserker said:
I'm waiting for the day when someone decides to make a Aliens vs Predator -like mod. T_T That would be swell ;3

But that would be cool, we're talking about stupid, get with the program!

Half-Life 2: Teh Transporter
You're the one that drives the train Gordon starts in, in HL2. You get to drive a train on a one-way track for 5 minutes and then you have to walk around the drivers cabin while an AI Gordon jumps out of the train and plays the game.

Or

Half-Life: Horrors of Black Mesa.
A remake of the original HL1 setting with source graphics. This time you're playing a headcrab that is captured by Black Mesa scientists, and you are forced to watch them perform sexual experiments on you. Highlights:
- A scene where Walter kills your penis with a crowbar
- Black Mesa Betting (BMB) - Scientists and security guards make bets on how long you can last, raping an alien slave, without ejaculating.

Technical innovations:
Fully fuctioning headcrab penis and fully integrated ragdoll physics.

HalfLife 2 :Black and White edition

Halflife 2: Play as gordons penis

Halflife 2: Squeeze Alyx's breasts WITH REAL PHYSICS

Half Life 2: Rampage of Newall

Steam Crashes, VU starts earning trillions, and their is only one man big enough and sarcastic enough to save us all.

Its realistic! : Watch as Gabe gasps for breath as your stamina runs out in 2 and a half seconds!!

Girls, What Girls? : None of this crappy love story in here boys, this is all 100% Newall facing on corporate goons.

Weapons of mass destruction: Watch Gabe pummel his way through the world with awesome weapons such as: 288 page Raising the bar Hardcover, Microsoft Stocks, and 55 others!

Phosis said:
Half Life 2: Rampage of Newall

Steam Crashes, VU starts earning trillions, and their is only one man big enough and sarcastic enough to save us all.

Its realistic! : Watch as Gabe gasps for breath as your stamina runs out in 2 and a half seconds!!

Girls, What Girls? : None of this crappy love story in here boys, this is all 100% Newall facing on corporate goons.

Weapons of mass destruction: Watch Gabe pummel his way through the world with awesome weapons such as: 288 page Raising the bar Hardcover, Microsoft Stocks, and 55 others!

Yes, the half-life of Gabe's stamina. How long will he last and how low will he go? Dun dun dunnnn...

Whats about these cute alienthingys... what their name? Slave?

Well i wonder how they allied with the rebels. tell me the story pls...

Half-Life 2: The Barnacle
Virtually unlimited gameplay! Camp on a ceiling for hours on end, until some idiot runs to you hoping your a rope! Then eat them! Make the world a better place by killing idiots!

Half-Life 2: Inverted
Play the entire game as a negative! An entire new slant on things.

Half-Life 2:The Microwave
The microwave from HL returns, hours of fun pressing the button repeatedly until the food explodes!

Counter Strike: m y g 0 t Source
Start off as a script kiddy and earn l33t points by annoying other players! Earn more hax and offensive sprays the more annoying you get!

neptuneuk said:
Originally Posted by AJ Rimmer
instead of 3rd person or first person I want a 2nd person shooter. You play as Gordon, but you can only see where to go if Barney is in the room because you see the entire game through his eyes.
Interesting idea huh?

Hahahaha I almost choked on my Nerds. LOL!

Wesisapie said:
barney is a loser now he doesnt even wear a cool blue security suit or a helmet... he's just some random hollywood schmoe.
Well all the reviews have said he's one of the game's best characters and one of the best characters in a game ever. Hollywood schmoe that foo'
Seriously though I think Barney looks great - not just in appearance but just as a character in general.

I think an expansion from his point of view would be great. I know it was done before and that BlueShift was mediocre at best but - and this probably isn't a spoiler for most people but just in case - seeing as
Barney's been undercover with the Combine
it could completely change the gameplay and give a larger insight into the enemy and into Barney's character. They could work in some stealth elements etc. I wouldn't want that in the main game, but it could give the expansion a bit more individuality.

HL2: Unrated and Uncut

Alyx wouuld be the main character. A new level of interactivity with "Tanginble" objects included in a 5'9 box :cheers:

AJ Rimmer said:
instead of 3rd person or first person I want a 2nd person shooter. You play as Gordon, but you can only see where to go if Barney is in the room because you see the entire game through his eyes.
Interesting idea huh?

Sounds like Silent Hill 3. 'cept the camera control would be better. :LOL:

razorblade kiss said:
bind Up Arrow - "Erect"
bind Down Arrow - "Flop"
Bind U "unstick from leg"

Bind E "thrust"
Mouse look round

Realistic physics! Shrinks in cold water!

Half-Life 2: The Beta
Play HL2 with plenty of bugs to exploit, report and accuse others of using! Over 2,000,000 bugs! Complete game (Bugs included) Only £39.99!
Gold Version includes 500,000 more bugs, free hat, tshirt, thong, poster and stickers, only £49.99 extra!

HalfLife2: Zombie buckshot madness!

Zombies learning to operate shotguns attacking the head crab underlings!

Half-Life 2: Print Shop. Make cards and calenders with HL2 stuff on them! Lol...Not really an expansion but...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Muahahahahahaha.

HL2: Alyx and the doll house.

A doll house simulation where you get to play as Alyx when she was 9 years old with .... a doll house.

SimonomiS said:
Bind E "thrust"
Mouse look round

Realistic physics! Shrinks in cold water!

Half-Life 2: The Beta
Play HL2 with plenty of bugs to exploit, report and accuse others of using! Over 2,000,000 bugs! Complete game (Bugs included) Only £39.99!
Gold Version includes 500,000 more bugs, free hat, tshirt, thong, poster and stickers, only £49.99 extra!

nonono, you got it all wrong! its +thrust..you don't wanne be banging a headcrab and just push forward and thats all. That headcrab is gonna be grouchy if they find out you can't even script sex right!....dear god...teh words script and sex should never be in the same sentance!!

Halflife2: Oppresion

You get the crap kicked out of you by combine soldiers for 4 hurs. Endless replay value

Halflife 2: Zombified

You play as a man who got headcrabbed. You stare at a headcrap anus for hours and then get set on fire by a man in a goatee. Isn't your life great!

Construction-Life, Build your way to the top of the combine citadel, with the help of the rebels of course.

Halflife2: snark.

an exiting 10 seconds of gameplay.

HL²: Fish attack - the normal game but with fish as weapons, ie the crowbar is replaced with a rather large trout and the rocket launcher spews salmon, the small arms wepons have fish eggs as projectiles... hmm that fire weapon could be fireing electrical eels?

Beserker said:

Uhhh... no. I'd just go play the Aliens vs. Predator games.

uh-oh
Also, Full-Life - Like The Sims, but in FPS and u can only control one person and you have to go to work and everything is realtime so when ur sleeping ur computer has to idle for 6 - 9 hours.

Sorry if these has been made before but I didnt read this entire thread.

Too late to edit my first post.

silverstealth89 said:
all these ideas are acutaly pretty cool

Pole, you need to go home really really bad. And why didnt you go to jordans, we had the farm, THE FARM!!!

Jesus Lincoln said:
3 words
Natural Selection

Uhhh... no. I'd just go play the Aliens vs. Predator games.

Edit: You meam 2 words?......??

HL2: The Hype Machine

Play as Doug Lombardi and try to create as much hype around your new game as possible. Create lies about delays like Hackers stole our Code and Gabe required Quintuple Bypass Surgery. Create a legion of fans only to destroy their pitiful lives in a split second with an Esoteric Statement on if the game is delayed or not. Order over Steam and get HL2: The Y, play as Gabe Newel as you try to burn off all that weight.

AJ Rimmer said:
Interesting idea huh?

eh, yes, very interesting, but that would still be a 'third person' game

a second person perspective simply does not exist

HL2: 733t h4x0rz

Play as the hacker who leaked HL2, as he gets picked on at school, masterbates 35-75 times a day, pretends to be awesome on the internet, and the crys himself to sleep

No Life - Play as the life of Gordon 3 years before the original Half Life. You either go to college and become a scientist at Black Mesa, or don't go to college and become a ruthless bum who prowels the streets for banana peals to eat, and boxes to live in. Fight off other bums, aids infestation, and fridgid temperatures.

razorblade kiss said:
No Life - Play as the life of Gordon 3 years before the original Half Life. You either go to college and become a scientist at Black Mesa, or don't go to college and become a ruthless bum who prowels the streets for banana peals to eat, and boxes to live in. Fight off other bums, aids infestation, and fridgid temperatures.

Do we get to use the crowbar?

Back