Superbowl Thread

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Well, um, yeah? Seems like a big enough deal for a thread

not big news over here. heck i don't even know who's playing lol

I was gona wait up to watch this, see what all the fuss is about but atm i'm meh..

footbowl.jpg

If they had an alternative version that just had the commercials and none of that game stuff, I might watch it. Guess I can see the best ones on the webs tomorrow...

They have a TV show like that, if you've got satellite TV, go on the NFL channel tomorrow sometime, and they'll have a one hour show called "Super Bowl commercials" or something like that.. Atleast they did last year, anyways..

Wow, what the **** was with the Pat's offense? They better step it up in the 2nd half.

And they should get Gay off the damn team, he constantly fumbles and misses catches ffs! EVERY GOD DAMN GAME I'VE SEEN HIM IN!

Hurr, I'm Manning and I get sacked three times during the Super Bowl.

They have a TV show like that, if you've got satellite TV, go on the NFL channel tomorrow sometime, and they'll have a one hour show called "Super Bowl commercials" or something like that.. Atleast they did last year, anyways..

Actually I just put it on there and paused it until the tivo ran out of buffer, now I can fast-forward through the footbowl.

my brother worked on one of the commercials, woo

Awesome! How much of the 2.7 million does he get?

Haha, that eTrade commercial with the baby killed me.

And about time Gay finally had a good play, ffs.

C'mon Pats! Pick your feckin game up!

They been gettin closer and closer to interceptions, Brady's feelin the heat.

I luled at the What is love Pepsi commercial. :p
Agreed
Agreed
Wow, what the **** was with the Pat's offense? They better step it up in the 2nd half.

And they should get Gay off the damn team, he constantly fumbles and misses catches ffs! EVERY GOD DAMN GAME I'VE SEEN HIM IN!
Agreed
Haha, that eTrade commercial with the baby killed me.
Agreed, the one with the clown is even better
C'mon Pats! Pick your feckin game up!
Agreed
He worked on the Shaq commercial with the racing horses. Obviously not a very interesting commercial.
But he helped make the horse Shaq was riding on, it wasn't a real horse, it was animatronic.
Disagreed, that commercial was sweet

Edit: Hey I can post in my own threads again!

Isn't this the game where people eat a whole bunch of food, hold it in as long as possible, then try to take the biggest shit?

Oh, this isn't the Super Bowel?

****ing Pats!

Jesus Get Your God Damn Defense Up!!!!!!!! Gahh

Brady's being a bitch, BOO HOO EVERYONE'S GANGING ON ME... deal with it! he's costing us the damn game with his half assed shittily calculated throws! :angry:

capsowned.
Geez manning could've just ran with that ball, throwing it with that much space between him and the line.

YES! Now we just need to hold those bastards! WOO! :D
Fcros.jpg
Fcros.jpg

Wahooo :D

Knew they had it in them!

Just gotta hold for two minutes :arms:

Wow....great throw and catch....shit only a minute on the clock!

HOW THE **** DFID MANNING GET OUT OF THAT PILE?!?!?!?!
HO?W?!??!?!?! WHAT THE CHRIST!
exploding-head.gif

Back