SupremeCommand.org?

Spectre01

Reaction score
What happened to that site? Now when I go to it, it redirects me to HL2.net. ;(

maybe they took it down because it's not the popular and/or no news ? who knows.

it was fairly dead

munro's plan of

1. Find game that people will like
2. Build forums.
3. Sell forums.
4. Profit

obviously wasn't going to work.

Well. SC site was more active then the ue3 site. Why take it down?

Raziel-Jcd said:
Well. SC site was more active then the ue3 site. Why take it down?

Munro doesn't own ue3 site. Someone else does.

lost

CyberPitz said:

Zerimski owns UE3.org.

Only reason I joined really.

EDIT: hahaha! That's gotta be the best 6char ever.

Hazar said:
it was fairly dead

munro's plan of

1. Find game that people will like
2. Build forums.
3. Sell forums.
4. Profit

obviously wasn't going to work.

Got fed up with spending time and money on communities just for people to moan at me for doing so. I'm no longer active online and am slowly deleting all my assets. Halflife2.net will remain but I won't be creating a Half-Life 3 site.

sinkoman said:
Zerimski owns UE3.org.

Only reason I joined really.

EDIT: hahaha! That's gotta be the best 6char ever.
heh

Munro said:
Got fed up with spending time and money on communities just for people to moan at me for doing so. I'm no longer active online and am slowly deleting all my assets. Halflife2.net will remain but I won't be creating a Half-Life 3 site.

NOES!!!

{Takes it upoun himself to make..... Halflife3.net!}

Munro said:

There is a difference between criticism and moaning.

Munro said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/vader]

Munro said:
Ah well, if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. It was a good run while it lasted. Someone will take the initiative and pick up the huge community you made here, so someone will benefit somewhere else.

Hectic Glenn said:
Ah well, if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. It was a good run while it lasted. Someone will take the initiative and pick up the huge community you made here, so someone will benefit somewhere else.
But Munro's unique touch will be lost ;(

When Halflife3.net goes online, you will be remembered Munro!

Wait munro won't be creating a hl3 site?! YES!!!!! /me dances

Beerdude26 said:
But Munro's unique touch will be lost ;(

When Halflife3.net goes online, you will be remembered Munro!

Not by the people who really know him.

There's an easy soloution to not creating a halflife3.net site, just make halflife2.net into halflife3.net!

Munro said:
If you have any decent domain names it'd be nice for us to talk about that, lovely Munners :)

Back