T shirt in CE

Gunsnroses

Reaction score
Well hmm? What is it like xxxxxxxxxl one size fits all?

Or is the box gonna list size :rolleyes:

i think they are all xl, they must expect fans to be tubby men

They chose the T-shirts to be XL so that way Gabe could wear one, too. :rolleyes:

valve suck for not including 5 various sized t shirts in the CE

Its better to have a t-shirt that is big then tight.

I say blame it on fat people

Originally Posted by Harryz
Its better to have a t-shirt that is big then tight.

If your a wigger, maybe

Erm, Xl isnt for big men...

Everyone i know wheres xl, and most of them are skinny as rails.

BTW. I wear XL....

and am nowhere near "fat"

I just didnt want a ****ing small, that only my 6 year old brother can fit into.

I'm 6'2, 180lbs, and I want a medium!!

But what the hell. I'm gonna get the Gold Edit anyways.

Now that i think about it I am as well.

I'm not buying a DvD-rom just for a t-shirt and hl source lol

f|uke said:

HAHAHAHA BullS**T!

I'm 6'1, 180lbs, and a medium t-shirt would NEVER fit me (unless you like showing the stomach... ahem, i'll let your sexual preference decide that...). Besides, the t-shirt is probably crappy material, so it will shrink to a good t-shirt's equivalent large.

InFeRnO said:
HAHAHAHA BullS**T!
I'm 6'1, 180lbs, and a medium t-shirt would NEVER fit me (unless you like showing the stomach... ahem, i'll let your sexual preference decide that...).
Curious. I always buy mediums. Theres no issues with them being too short. Maybe you have a longer torso? Or did you mean showing your stomache because of a tight fit? :p
6'2, 180lbs, 32" waist. always mediums. no bs.

Medium wouldn't fit you, unless it was a medium designed for some mythical giant.

I swear to f'n god, I wear mediums all the time.

Why doesnt anybody believe me?

Haha cause you're wrong :D

I'm not overweight at all, and as you can see, im about perfect bodyweight for my size. (As are you, but apparently you have extremely long legs or something)

f|uke said:

I believe you . . . but then again I am 5' 8" and 125 lbs and I wear smalls, so I wouldn't know. What good is a t-shirt if only huge people can wear them? They would have been better off including something else that's about the same price, because having a one-size t-shirt included isn't such a good idea.

f|uke said:

Is an american medium like a european XXL? :LOL:
Just kidding :)

Who want's to be marketing Valve's name AND paying to do it anyway?

Yellonet said:
Who want's to be marketing Valve's name AND paying to do it anyway?
People do it for Nike, Tommy Hillfiger, Ambercrombie, etc etc,... I dont want to be an advertising board. I just think the HL2 logo on a black tshirt looks industrial-cool.

f|uke said:
People do it for Nike, Tommy Hillfiger, Ambercrombie, etc etc,... I dont want to be an advertising board. I just think the HL2 logo on a black tshirt looks industrial-cool.
Hm... isn't the letter lambda some symbol for being gay or some gay community or something?

f|uke said:

But what the hell. I'm gonna get the Gold Edit anyways.
I am 5'10 150 and an XL is a little small sometimes.

Have to say though as a word of warning ... I have a medium Half-Life 2 T-Shirt (black with the orange HL2 lambda logo and "H A L F - L I F E 2" written below) and it's not as large as my other medium T-shirts. Luckily, it still fits perfectly on me and looks great, though it's not as big as medium T-shirts usually are in my experience. If you're 6"2', you'll certainly want a Large.

lol.. T-shirt argueing!! lmfao...what have we come to...

well tbh, 6ft 2, 14st 7lbs, and well a large. Tbh, im heavy bulid, got quite large bones etc....but tbh, if it is like XXXXXXl...just shrink the git in the wash!!! :afro:

I'm 6'2", I weigh a little more than f|uke (but I work out regularly, so I might be about the same size but more dense), and I have a normal leg/torso proportion... but I can still wear a medium without it feeling tight. They occasionally feel a little snug in the neck (possibly from the weight training), but it's very easy to stretch that part on cotton shirts.

I even got some medium "Engrish" (funny Japanese -> English translations) shirts on a trip to Japan and they are no different.

what is the prima sampler in the ce? and im guessing i would have to buy dod:s separately if i buy any boxed version.

Seriously, I don't really care about the t-shirt... I want the soundtrack CD!!! Do you know if I can get it w/o getting the "gold" thing from Steam? I want the pretty box too...

i'm 5'9 153 ( weighed myself today ) and i wear mediums all the time ... not so big as what a black person or a wigger would wear and not too tight as to look homosexual ... just right ...

sUp ok im 13 and i dont think a gabe size T-shirt will fit me

Yeah, the lambda issue *sigh*

And I know that if I wore that, there's enough people here who know what that is I'd be hit on be hit on by other guys. Sucks.

Back