Team Fortress 2 in Hl2.exe?

tokin said:
That shit has gotta be fake. That list of stuff doesn't sound to realistic, there is no way, valve wanted this game entirelly different than TFC.

never read any of the TF2 previews back in the HL1 days?

READ EVERYTHING. I'm just saying, some of those weapons sound a little off and unrealistic, i could be wrong...

I also remmeber hearing somewhere that the teams are aliens vs. humans..

Teddy said:
it's included in there because half life 2 is actually built on the tf2 engine, not the other way around :)

you see, work started on tf2 long before hl2, and what once was the new tf2 engine grew into the steam engine, so there's still references to tf2 (and third eye, for those old school tf fans) through out the engine files.

valve haven't said anything about when tf2 will be released, so who knows when they'll give it to us :)

No wonder ty for info.

Well, Source is a new, built-from-scratch engine, not a re-hash of HL1's expanded Quake1/2 engine. Gabe said so in an eMail (posted in the Info thread by Yours Truly).

I'm dying too, to get new info on TF2 :)
I'm reading the official forums since 1999, but never posted there. Shortly after that leak, there was a thread which contained some info about TF2.
That and the qoute form last week, which said that TF2 will have destructable terrain were the only news in a looong time.

lol, you gotta laugh at that TF2 crap. If it was in the source files then some one probably put them in or they must have been just loads of ideas and ideas off previous TF games.

Back