teenage suicide - don't do it

RoyGBiv

Reaction score
i was thinking how funny it would be to see a mass suicide over half life 2 being delayed, just seeing how people are acting lately. man that would be a hell of a thing on the shoulders of valve lol. so kids, don't do it.

lol yeah, i was thinking the same thing last month, if HL2 is delayed to November, people would hang themselves lol!
Would be funny, in a sort of wierd sort of way :p

Uhm, watch what you say dude. That offends a lot of people, and it's not really something to joke about.

Close this please.

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
lol yeah, i was thinking the same thing last month, if HL2 is delayed to November, people would hang themselves lol!
Would be funny, in a sort of wierd sort of way :p

i dont really mean to "crash the party" but please dont joke about that kind of thing.

dude shut up , i am ****ed for life cuz i got expeleld from skool, now i cant do shit, but just rap

id kill an alley full of hobos with a table leg for half life 2.

heck i was going to do it for free.

why the hell is it out of hand? suicide is funny...

Originally posted by deathryuu
i dont really mean to "crash the party" but please dont joke about that kind of thing.

You dont take it seriously, you take it in a comical sort of way, you have to know the differance between reality and forums, they cant be both lol :)
But for what its worth, im sorry :)

Originally posted by sranjesuper
dude shut up , i am ****ed for life cuz i got expeleld from skool, now i cant do shit, but just rap

STOP WATCHING MTV. EBONICS IS THE ****IN STUPIEST THING, WHY IS ACING POOR AND UNEDUCATED COOL?

KILL THE FURRIES OMFG BURN THEM AHHHH!

I hate furries.

GOD MOTHER ****ING DAMNIT I HATE FURRIES AHHH!

Good god.

damn you people take stuff way too seriously. relax the **** out

anyone that thinks taking their lives is a rational thought deserves to be laughed at, there are kids in Rwanda that want to live, get over it.

Im all up for the suiocide thing... atleast for other people. The world needs less dumber people. Why not start today?

people killing themselves is not funny, i dont see how you could even imagine that to be funny. usually because they live horribly sad lives and kill themselves over it, how is that funny?

i'm thinking in a silly cult mass suicide not, single lonely type.

Originally posted by Senate11
usually because they live horribly sad lives and kill themselves over it, how is that funny?

you speaking of this forum?

:cheers:

lol... damn all these forum terms or whatever the hell a furry is... what is it? lol.

*awaits possible flames*

Most of the people who like suicide hang out at:

ogrish.com
rotten.com
goregasm.com
freakhole.com
fugly.com
etc...

Originally posted by Senate11
people killing themselves is not funny, i dont see how you could even imagine that to be funny. usually because they live horribly sad lives and kill themselves over it, how is that funny?

because there is always someone worse off that is not having suicidal thoughts, thats why.

If your going to do it alteast do it with HL2 in mind. Grab a crowbar and crack yourself in the face til you die with it.

what do you mean by a furry..... i see that picture but i dont get what it means, lol

Back