teenage suicide - don't do it

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
ok.. so like... Dragqueens?

LOL. I'm not even gonna touch the real life stuff, if you want more art just pm me for the link though.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3078354/

now that is good art, i have a friend who draws anime really well (not this furry shit i mean real anime, shows)

that picture could do without the suicide part though..

Ok ok, i know what it is now and who they are, ive seen 2 guys on Ripley Belive it or not they were like fully tattoed in spots and got the sharp teeth in all the plastic in the cheeks, whiskers... and they live out side in the wild...
some crazy sh*t

Originally posted by RoyGBiv
i was thinking how funny it would be to see a mass suicide over half life 2 being delayed, just seeing how people are acting lately. man that would be a hell of a thing on the shoulders of valve lol. so kids, don't do it.

Anyone who kills themselves over a game is freakin' stupid. I heard about one guy who killed himself over EverQuest. He made friends with somebody online...and eventually asked the person to marry him...and they of course said no. So he killed himself...

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
Ok ok, i know what it is now and who they are, ive seen 2 guys on Ripley Belive it or not they were like fully tattoed in spots and got the sharp teeth in all the plastic in the cheeks, whiskers... and they live out side in the wild...
some crazy sh*t

The cat man?

Yeah he lives on the side of a mountain road, /methinks he took it a little too far.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3037032/

w.t.f.

Anyone who kills themselves over a game is freakin' stupid. I heard about one guy who killed himself over EverQuest. He made friends with somebody online...and eventually asked the person to marry him...and they of course said no. So he killed himself...

i have never played everquest and never will... and yes thats ****ed up

Originally posted by Senate11

I bet it was another guy pretending to be a chick. haha

i just had deja vu in this thread, good show lads.

In some extremely weird way suicide over HL2 would be a bad thing ;). Lighten up people, noone is serious when they say someone commiting suicide over a game would be funny. However, I agree that this thread should be closed.

Well I play EverQuest - it's never made me want to kill myself... though, some of the raids make me want to kill some of the people on it. *cough*WRAITH*cough*

Originally posted by Senate11

It's an evil game... I played it for about a month and a half. It drains your life.

Well the only 'horror' I see with that is that they used loose graphite without running it through a S-Curve color filter post-scanning... makes for gritty line work. Like the shadows, and thick lines.

help_me.gif

har har - this is a funny gif!

Originally posted by Ender01
STOP WATCHING MTV. EBONICS IS THE ****IN STUPIEST THING, WHY IS ACING POOR AND UNEDUCATED COOL?

Cause white chicks dig it. :afro:

Originally posted by RoyGBiv
i was thinking how funny it would be to see a mass suicide over half life 2 being delayed, just seeing how people are acting lately. man that would be a hell of a thing on the shoulders of valve lol. so kids, don't do it.

Actually all you delay posting kiddies that spam and flame everyone that has something to share... please do it..

You can copy heaven's gate but instead of wearing Nike's use the HL GOTY Edition as a pillow!

Back