teenage suicide - don't do it

Originally posted by OrrA
lol... damn all these forum terms or whatever the hell a furry is... what is it? lol.

*awaits possible flames*

A furry is a person who is under the dissalusion that they are actually more animal than human, they deserve to be melted over an open fire.

Furries tend to draw themselfs in an artistic fashion, living with other furries, having sex with other furries (yes), marrying other furries.

Deviantart.com has the largest collection, look under "Abstract -> Anthro"

Anthro is a term for people who only draw furries, they are just as bad and also deserve to be killed.

Originally posted by Senate11
people killing themselves is not funny, i dont see how you could even imagine that to be funny. usually because they live horribly sad lives and kill themselves over it, how is that funny?

I can sympathize for people like that. Some people are naturally depressed.
What I hate are those loser Goth people who write shitty poetry act suicidal because they are attention-starved.

so they are having sex with other furry people or animals?

not all furry's have sex with animals, just so you know.

I can sympathize for people like that. Some people are naturally depressed.
What I hate are those loser Goth people who write shitty poetry act suicidal because they are attention-starved.

that i agree with, what i mean is say a person who has problems that cant help and kill themselves because they have never had a single friend and are always made fun of. then they end up hanging themselves in their room.

I have a entire thread on my forums with many pictures if you want more examples, however most are explicit. (I have a couple clanmates that are obsessed with them lol) If you, or anyone else wants the link pm me.

if you need friends that bad you can always find one, just shape up and become someone people actually want to be around.

Originally posted by Tek
not all furry's have sex with animals, just so you know.

Omfg, you don't get it.

Furries have sex with other furries by drawing the scene...

Originally posted by nw909
Most of the people who like suicide hang out at:

ogrish.com
rotten.com
goregasm.com
freakhole.com
fugly.com
etc...

ive only ever been to rotten cos my friend said it was "funny", its the sickest crap if ever seen, now that IS WRONG! people liking THAT are crazy. ;(

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
ive only ever been to rotten cos my friend said it was "funny", its the sickest crap if ever seen, now that IS WRONG! people liking THAT are crazy. ;(

"Ogrish: where bones get boners"

Thats pretty friggin' sick.

Originally posted by Ender01
STOP WATCHING MTV. EBONICS IS THE ****IN STUPIEST THING, WHY IS ACING POOR AND UNEDUCATED COOL?

who the **** said im 'acting' poor? I lived in an apartment most of my life, and now live in a small townhouse.. which is not exactly rich but at least now i have ****ing normal life with no gangs or rapers anymore, too bad i ****ed it up. If i start rapping by my age (16) i could make it easily

Omfg, you don't get it.

how the hell does that work, they draw themselves ****ing in the picture??? AHH WHAT THE HELL??

Omfg, you don't get it.

i dont get it? im friends with one.

how the hell does that work, they draw themselves ****ing in the picture??? AHH WHAT THE HELL??

No, it isn't all like that, pm me and I will link you. There is a lot more to it.

i suppose you think gay people should die too?

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
No, it isn't all like that, pm me and I will link you. There is a lot more to it.

I have a half an hour long video off of the BBC where they went to investigate hardcore furries, the lifestyle some of them live is sick.

It only shows like 40 year old furries, yes 40...

that i agree with, what i mean is say a person who has problems that cant help and kill themselves because they have never had a single friend and are always made fun of. then they end up hanging themselves in their room.

not every depressive have no friends.. depression is all in the mind.. someone with a completely normal and good life could want to kill themselves so much more then a poor iraqian starving child getting raped by a donkey and it's master

I have a half an hour long video off of the BBC where they went to investigate hardcore furries, the lifestyle some of them live is sick.

It only shows like 40 year old furries, yes 40...

Tell me, when hasn't the news taken a story, focused on the interesting/degrading part, and made a big deal about it.

Originally posted by Tek
i suppose you think gay people should die too?

They invented AiDs, HIVs other evil deseases ;(
culling them seems a bit too mean... how about neutering them?
i dont know im not a docter :p

My cousin and i both committed suicide and it really sucked. The ambulance came and took us to the morgue. Then we were buried. It was lame as hell, so we got out of the casket and waited another month for Rogue Spear to come out.

Oh yes, they also call sex "yiffy" and when a bunch of furries get together in a collective and meet they will often scratch eachother on the back and call it "scritching"

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
all this "furry" talk is making me sick, its a good thing i have nfi what they are :|

Well, there's real furries, aka people who dress up in real life. And then there is the art, like what I have posted. The art isn't bad, the real life people are a little messed up...

Oh yes, they also call sex "yiffy" and when a bunch of furries get together in a collective and meet they will often scratch eachother on the back and call it "scritching"

no words of mind can explain how discusted i am right now

i wonder if i should change my avatar...

Sometimes the art can actually be quite good, its just the fact that their wasting it on such a crazy thing.

no words of mind can explain how discusted i am right now

i wonder if i should change my avatar...

NO! T3h bouncy is just right :)

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
Well, there's real furries, aka people who dress up in real life. And then there is the art, like what I have posted. The art isn't bad, the real life people are a little messed up...

ok.. so like... Dragqueens?

my friend doesnt dress up like animals :thumbs:

Back