Teh Drink Of Choice ThReAd!!!11

Korgoth

Reaction score
Ok so whats everyone drink up in here? I would have to say mine is some Early Times (MMmmmm good ol' kentucky whiskey and its only 8 bucks for teh fifth) and if im not feelin it then just some good cold bud light will do the trick ( i hate fruity drinks!) so whats yours

It all depends mate, alot of the time I'll like the widely disliked white russian (whats wrong with milk and liquor?)

other times just at lower end social events its just Smirnoff Ice, Skyy Blue, etc. because its all they have

sounds good, I've never had a white russian before, but im not to fond of smirnoff ice, to sweet for me, heh to each his own though! :cheers:

Water. Possibly spiked with more water from the tap downstairs.

I think water has got to be it.

Dawdler, is that bottled water? Or is it on tap?

Sparkling water is pretty nice to.

Oh and fresh orange juice.

Do you people live off alcohol or something?

JD and coke, and stella

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Tap. Luckily I am in an area with very high quality tap water (taste better than bottled water) :)

Vodka and Coke - Introduced to me by Skunk at one of the London Wireplay meetings.

The Terminator ( a pint of mixed drinks, pink shade with a nice flavour - costs 10 quid a time ) - Introduced to me by Plymouth Uni Students.

A milktail called 'The Grasshopper' - Introduced to me again by Plymouth Uni Students.

All 3 w00p ass.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I think water has got to be it.

Sparkling water is pretty nice to.

Oh and fresh orange juice.

Do you people live off alcohol or something?

No no not at all, I drink probably 6 diet cokes a day (don't ask) but every now and then a little social drinking cant hurt... and he just wants to know what we drink

a little social drinking cant hurt if you do ti just to loosen up, people who just get hammered I think are quite foolish

Originally posted by Innervision961
sounds good, I've never had a white russian before, but im not to fond of smirnoff ice, to sweet for me, heh to each his own though! :cheers:

sorry about the double post, the 15 minutes is up on the other one

its good to me, but few people like it, so I doubt you will

give it a try though:

1 1/4 oz. Vodka,
1 oz. Kahlua,
Splash of Cream or Milk,

and serve on the rocks mate :cheers:

Originally posted by dawdler
Tap. Luckily I am in an area with very high quality tap water (taste better than bottled water) :)

i used to live somewhere like that. But not now :(

Now we just have a filter which is almost as good. Takes out a lot of the Chlorine and stuff.

How much do you guys drink a day would you say?

I normally have at least 4 pints of fresh orange juice a day. Then about 2 pints of water. Some days il drink stuff like sprite as well. I like milk quite a lot too.

(By the way, i think American pints are smaller than ours)

Dr pepper all the time man. Or dr pepper and vodka, thats brilliant.
Waters good, i have the dilute to taste stuff, so i always have water durin the day. I also like cider...not many people do, they call it the weak mans drink...but it tatstes like fizzy apple, and i love apples!:D

I drink Blood, Vodka, Black Russian, and Caffiries...

and if i'm short on cash, Carlsberg

Lager
Guinness
Vodka/Vodka + Coke
JD + Coke
Smirnoff Ice

Water
Sprite
Vanilla/Lemon coke
Pepsi Max

t00t

Light:

Smirnoff Ice
Boomerang
RedBull and every other guarana-based drinks
Baylees (with milk, coffee, coffee and milk lol)

Heavy:

Tequila
Absynth
Becherovska
and some other stuff from time to time

Originally posted by RadiuS
Hertog Jan, gooood dutch beeeeeerrr :D

Everyone knows there's no such thing. Belgian beers on the other hand! We're known all over the world for beers.

I like Belgian lager: it's called Jupiler, or Maes, or Stella if you like. And 'a glass of beer' is 'een pintje' (pronounce 'un' as in under,'pin' as in pinch, 'tj' as in bitch, 'e' as in but,), remember that the next time you come to Belgium.

Hmmm White Russian. Isn't that what The Big Lebowski drinks? I always wondered what it tastes like. *looks if there's any wodka in the house*

Mountain Dew.

Alcohol is for losers. Plus when youre not drunk and everyone else is , you have the advantage.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Alcohol is for losers. Plus when youre not drunk and everyone else is , you have the advantage.
I wish these forums had a thumbs up. :thumbs: Oh wait it does!

:dozey:

Don't mistake Alcoholics with people with drink on occassion/socially. Alcoholics are the real losers.

Two words: Moutain Dew

waitwaitwait i change my mind

Two Words: Guarana Antartica

Well when I dont want to get drunk I drink lots of:
Fenix and Novelle.

When I want to get drunk I drink:
Lapin Kulta 8 IVA or V
Tapio
Royal Salmiakki ( Royal Salmiac in english )

Originally posted by Jagermeister
Don't mistake Alcoholics with people with drink on occassion/socially. Alcoholics are the real losers.

It was my way of generalizing without going into a 3 paragraph spiel. Too many people need to drink to have fun. If you go ANYWHERE there are always 'drinks' and if they dont have drinks all of the legal drinking age people always grumble. Also Im sick of seeing people who HAVE to drink alcohol when they go out. Ive tried it , its not my style.

brokendowngolfcart!
i love that stuff... enough of that and it can buzz u pretty good :)

Originally posted by kelisis
Bawls

omg lol i forgot about that drink til i read that :)

www.bawls.com

Originally posted by Murray_H
Lager
Guinness
Vodka/Vodka + Coke
JD + Coke
Smirnoff Ice

Water
Sprite
Vanilla/Lemon coke
Pepsi Max

t00t