Television ads?

Just the E3 2004 trailer. It even has pictures of the boxes at the end...

LOL, all they need to show is CS:S and people will be flocking to the store to pickup HL2 :p

Hyperjag3 said:
I think they should just make the psyche bink into an ad. I remember the first time I saw it, I thought it would be a good commercial.
the psyche video was very dumbass

Dr0ndeh said:
PC games NEVER get tv adverts

I recall Call of Duty getting several TV advertisements, and I also remember seeing the extended CoD preview at the movie theatre a time or two...

I'm sure it would be pretty easy to do a tv ad for HL2. The Halo2 ad here in New Zealand just shows some images of Godknowswhat and then the Halo2 symbol. They could do the same sort of thing for any other game out there.

And by the way, Empire Earth was advertised on tv in New Zealand when it came out, so don't say computer games never get advertised on tv. That was the only computer game I ever saw advertised though.

silverstealth89 said:
but why. i bet it will boost the number of copies sold. eventhought the whole world knows about HL2 already
i wouldnt say that
before i bought cs:cz and i got the video disc for hl2 i didnt know anything about half life or half life 2 or if it was any good for that matter
although this could just be me

Back