TF2 Beta unlock time

OMG YES! Im dieing! omg im dieing!wjIOPLSgfhuj-wea6h yj er twlrab o5huwapRQ*OPH rPJA"
!|!!

Launching...

Launching...

Dammit i told you all...The Cake IS a Lie!!!!

Go to bed no game tonight.

14% seems to be what everybody is stuck at :p

EDIT: Wait, then it jumped up, now it's at 97% for updating :|

It's done, double clicked nothing, restart steam, nothing, WTF is going on? It says 100% ready but nothing :(

No Frickin way..Game want launch says ready...I restarted again to make sure..lol o checking game cache ...WTF!!!

gah, tried 2X to launch. Goes to launch game and then does nothing!!!! AHHHHH lol

Mines says preparing to launch and just stops. Restarting steam and verifying catch files

hmmmm, I'm a bit flustered right now. Why won't it go past 14%

EDIT" I broke 14

UGH gabe stop toying with us! If youre gonna release something make sure we can actually play it!

I can't launch game for some reason, it's finished updating I click play game the launching game thing comes up then dissapears and nothing happens, I've tried restarting steam and deleting clientregistry.blob but nothing =\.

yah i cant get the game to start either. it says it's finished and says preparing to launch team fortress 2... then nothing.

Well the beta sucked ...Hoped you all enjoyed it more then I.Went so fast i cant remeber playin ..HAHA:LOL:

Sheesh. I tried to warn you guys hours ago...now go to bed...MIGHT have something to wake up to, but i doubt it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back