The Anon hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiredShock

Reaction score
Must be a bit of a sad soul, if he has enough time on his hands to do this. I'm guessing about 26, lives with his parents, is in an IT kinda job, no gf, not many friends, and spends all his free time on his compuer writing hacking programmes.

IF you see anybody of this description please contact the FBI.

My character profiling of the infamous hacker..

Good work Sherlock.

I also think the hacker has acne and performs hacking activities wearing ONLY his socks.

Wow, nice work! I've done some investigating of my own, and I'm pretty sure the hacker got into Valve using a computer.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Good work Sherlock.

I also think the hacker has acne and performs hacking activities wearing ONLY his socks.

thats Hacker..with a "H"..not a "J".....

and hes from get this his father testicals then he got transfered to his moms vigania and stayed 9 months there and came out ;)

HAHAH girls dont do such things, they would see no point to. even if they had the knowledge too

Good work Sherlock.

im surprised his keyboard still works...i'd think the keys would be sticking by now.

Washuu, your signature .... an AMD Athlon XP 2600 will NEVER overclock to 11x400, are you out of your mind ????? 11x400 = 4.4GHz

Originally posted by WiredShock
Must be a bit of a sad soul, if he has enough time on his hands to do this. I'm guessing about 26, lives with his parents, is in an IT kinda job, no gf, not many friends, and spends all his free time on his compuer writing hacking programmes.

IF you see anybody of this description please contact the FBI.

My character profiling of the infamous hacker..

Seriously, the guys an asshole. It doesnt matter if he is "cool" by your lame ass standards. I dont give a **** if he is married to 3 bikini models dates Britney Spears, owns Starbucks and lives in 12 mansions...hes an asshole plain and simple. I hate people who think they have one up on everyone else because MTV says theyre cool. Give it a rest.

Ironacally enough...theres a good chance you fit that description to a tee.

Originally posted by crax
Get a life...

dont start useless threads.

/me laughs at the headcrab while pointing to the "warning to u all" sticky

i have great respecct for the hacker.

I think all of you all are just pissed cause he/she has Halflife2 and you do not..
....tsk tsk jealousy

not to mention he/she was brilliant or is it brillient i nevr waz 2god et skool

hes fcuked, thats wat he is :cheers:

taking one for the team, i see

Good work Sherlock.

my feet get cold!

er...*runs away*

Originally posted by GJaaGular
I think all of you all are just pissed cause he/she has Halflife2 and you do not..
....tsk tsk jealousy

not to mention he/she was brilliant or is it brillient i nevr waz 2god et skool

Actually I also have it, as soon as he let it out I had it so Im definatly not jealous.

Useless post in the wrong forum too, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back