The best things in life..

Reaction score
...are free

Like when someone is angry with you, but you can still hear the love in their voice, and know that you'll be forgiven

Like sex

Like friends

A child's smile

That smell after rain

Someone saying 'I love you'

Sunlight

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but to you, what are the free things in life that you love

:)

Sex.
Friends.
Love.
Sunlight is nice.
But I DO love the rain sometimes.
Walking in the rain with someone you love (okay, I admit it! I've gone soft!)

the best things in life are NOT free, it costs money for this computer you know........

internet, food, money, dogs

/me thinks he needs to get out more

Knowing a friend would do almost anything for you, and knowing you would do the same for them.

Making a little kid happy.

Someone saying 'I love you', and knowing that they mean it. (I haven't experienced that for a while :( )

Hanging round with good friends

Watching thunderstorms

... will think of more later :)

Kissing
Hugging
Having a child
Spending time with someone you love
Laughing
Dreaming

the smell after rain is mearly all the dust that has settled on the ground being kicked about by the rains activaty.

As for some of them... sex is free now? Gee have i been wasting my money :LOL:

I expected nothing less of you TGB :)

[20:00] <theGreenBunny> people have such a soft spot for badger
[20:00] <theGreenBunny> and not a small one either
[20:00] <theGreenBunny> this big wet soppy soft crater-spot

/me cuddles Badger.

Ok, I admit! It was just a cheap shot at a love-filled 1000th post! There! You got me! HAPPY!? :(
;)

ComradeBadger said:
I expected nothing less of you TGB :)

[20:00] <theGreenBunny> people have such a soft spot for badger
[20:00] <theGreenBunny> and not a small one either
[20:00] <theGreenBunny> this big wet soppy soft crater-spot

One does one's best :p

On topic: Gifts, they are both good and free. On the receiving end anyway.

Nothing in life is free....But not everything requires money directly or at all though.

But we have to pay for everything we do.

ComradeBadger said:
...are free

Like when someone is angry with you, but you can still hear the love in their voice, and know that you'll be forgiven

That is what an abusive partner thinks after beating his/her spouse.

ok. first of all, what have you've been smoking?
second,
hl2 startup screen.
the death of a headcrab.
mods using source.

alehm said:
That is what an abusive partner thinks after beating his/her spouse.
I'm talking about being late ffs. Not ****ing beating someone.

Also, it's about knowing that that person still cares about you, even if you have pissed then off.

Don't be a wanker.

ComradeBadger said:
...are free

Like sex

Like friends

A child's smile

That smell after rain

Someone saying 'I love you'

Sunlight

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but to you, what are the free things in life that you love

what he said

I'll add a few:

The feeling you get when you're sailing, nothing can beat that imo. The feeling of mother nature pushing you forward, it's amazing. Total freedom.

Listening to the waves wash up on a beach.

Accomplishing something big and hard all by yourself. Or doing something as a team, and doing it well.

MaxiKana said:
The feeling you get when you're sailing, nothing can beat that imo. The feeling of mother nature pushing you forward, it's amazing. Total freedom.
oh! Let me add to that the feeling of skiing (with blades, of course), and the feeling when you're rushing along on a skateboard :)

I'll add a couple...

Sunrise/sunset..

The sound of laughter...

"Some of the worst things in life are free too, and I don't see anybody throwing a party when they get cancer." - maddox

True.

ComradeBadger said:

NS....tencharlimit

psh, lies, if I had all the money I wanted I'd be about as happy as I care to be. maybe I'd fight crime if ever in need of excitement.

and I hate it when children smile :(

what the hell.

if sex is free, then why did my ex get me to do so much stuff to get any?

childrens smiles? I presume you mean young kids? and they only smile when you give them something, like sweets.

this thread is cheesy.

Pfft I was happy when I made it, and I still am now :)

And kids smile if you do something nice for them, or if they like you. I like kids, I get on well with them :)

benson said:
= corncheeze?
... Cheese and corn.

Cheesy and corny... man, you put effort into making a picture..

How bout traesko's avatar? Not sure exactly what it is, but it amuses me.

You do know of the butterfly effect dont you Badger? And you should also know of the balance effect too.

Basically it says that if your being happy then someone else has to be unhappy to keep the balance, ie. this is why the world has suffering.

So... If your so happy just remember that your slowly killing the ones you love. ~Muhahahahhaha~

of course knowing this would make you unhappy, which in turn would make people happy, which in turn would make you happy, etc.

One of the best things in life for me is music, and that isn't free.

Back