The best way to....

What's the best way to Kill Master Chief?

• Crow Bar

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Run him over with the HL2 Vehicle from Highway 17

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Topple a citdael on him

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Use a gunship Synth

• Hyper Powered Gravity Gun

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Crossbow

• Stuff socks down his throat

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Take him to Micheal Jackson's house

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • USE GMOD

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don't want to kill Master Chief, Waaaah!

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's suffered enough. Internet nerds won't leave him alone! PUT HIM OUT OF HIS MISERY. FINISH HIM!!!!!!

What's the best way to kill Gordon Freeman?

Oh, wait. You can't. Damn normal scientists with super powers! /shakes fist

Best way to kill Master Chief? Don't play Halo so he'll die away slowly.

another spam thread.

snip, just cause it's a spammy thread doesn't mean it's okay to spam... - ennui
EDIT: See what logic they have ^, its broken.

...locked! (probably not, seeing how the mods are halo haters as well)

@ Deathmaster
INFRACTION! :p

I voted grav gun. would just be so fun to just launch him all over the place.

Gravity Gun...
Something like this?
caboosecookie.jpg

lol Halo sucks

I say go classic and use the crowbar

Gotta be crowbar. Then repeatedly hit his corpse with it so it explodes into random pieces with some wierd noise.

I was going to vote to topple a "citdael" on him, until I realized how ****ing ridiculous this is. Why do you insist on bringing this into HL2.net?

also cocks

ALSO also, I liked Qonfused's answer.

I was going to vote to topple a "citdael" on him, until I realized how ****ing ridiculous this is. Why do you insist on bringing this into HL2.net?

also cocks

ALSO also, I liked Qonfused's answer.
It's encouraged and obviously allowed, that's why.

Ehh, it's just that it seems his modus operandi is "relentlessly bash any game that is not Half-Life 2".

WELL, If you haven't noticed, several people insist on bringing the <crappy> world of Halo to our glorious site, and I have grown tiresome of trying to deal with them myself. It's also very boring to hear a bunch of people (Godrith) speak as though this time is "That of thy 1880's".

WELL, If you haven't noticed, several people insist on bringing the <crappy> world of Halo to our glorious site, and I have grown tiresome of trying to deal with them myself. It's also very boring to hear a bunch of people (Godrith) speak as though this time is "That of thy 1880's".

dude.... don't be hatin

Yeah, well it IS HALFLIFE2.NET!

By your logic, then, all the other forums in The Lounge should be closed. Music Discussion? Ho, ho! If it's not the HL2 Soundtrack then have those artists BANNED! Politics? Snort, I want more speculation on zombies, damnit!

Open your eyes.

My god. Just because there is ONE thread on where some people are ATTEMPTING to discuss Halo on the first page of the GENERAL GAMES forum...you spaz out and start preaching about "our glorious site" and how Halo is some kind of anti-christ.

I think you belong on an evangelical TV station preaching nonsense.

EDIT: Oh my god look at his sig. That's what this forum needs... a crusade sanctioned by the all-knowing G-man to wipe the face of the HL2.net Lounge of all Halo discussion. God wills it. :|

LOL troll.

To answer the OP's question, everyone knows his one weakness is suicide bombing. And who better to volunteer than the leader of the HALFLIFE2.NET RESISTANCE!

Godspeed, captain.

Is it too early for a "Good Night, Sweet Prince"?

HALO IS an antichrist!

Oh, FYI, I'm hardly christian. The name of the site is halflife2.net, which would insinuate that the site if HALF-LIFE 2 based, it wasn't made for fans of another opposing game.

By your logic, then, all the other forums in The Lounge should be closed. Music Discussion? Ho, ho! If it's not the HL2 Soundtrack then have those artists BANNED! Politics? Snort, I want more speculation on zombies, damnit!

Open your eyes.

That's not what I meant. It's like going to some, say, hardcore cat forum. There's a section for other animals. Someone starts talking about dogs. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. HL2 and Halo have always been compared to each other, so it's just not right.

Halo RULES MAN, i love shootin my BR and doing fun stuff in my warthogies and snipin aliems

i actually like halo, although i haven't played in months...the only reason im going to get halo 3 is for the story, not that its that great a story

truth be told, half life has a waaaaaay better plot, and it leaves alot to the imagination

Yeah, but it's like saying Aliens has a better plot than Starship Troopers. They both have alien creatures in them, but that doesn't mean they should be compared so easily.

For the record, I prefer Aliens, but I love Starship Troopers just as much. The same applies for Halo and HL2.

HALO IS an antichrist!

Oh, FYI, I'm hardly christian. The name of the site is halflife2.net, which would insinuate that the site if HALF-LIFE 2 based, it wasn't made for fans of another opposing game.

That's not what I meant. It's like going to some, say, hardcore cat forum. There's a section for other animals. Someone starts talking about dogs. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. HL2 and Halo have always been compared to each other, so it's just not right.

I'm having trouble seeing the difference in posts between you and Ophiguris at the moment. Just then I thought you double posted because both the posts were both equally narrowminded, stupid and wrong.

Just... no, okay? No.

I'm having trouble seeing the difference in posts between you and Ophiguris at the moment. Just then I thought you double posted because both the posts were both equally narrowminded, stupid and wrong.

Just... no, okay? No.

I was about to post the same thing.

Ignore these idiot trolls and leave them to their "revolution".

This thread sucks.

Halo isn't a horrible game by any means...
You guys make it seem worse than Big Rigs, ffs.

The only reason Halo and Half-Life are "opposed" is because of the fanboys (as much as I hate that word being thrown around). Since you seem to be against Halo itself rather than people who might disrupt the flow of the forums because of their want to discuss it, you yourself are perpetuating the problem by your very opposition of it. Therefore -

[ ] STFU
[ ] GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back