The bus ride you all wish for

Damn, I always wondered what happens when the bus flips over. I guess holding on to stuff doesn't really work.

lol yeah, i always wanted my bus to get into a crash cause, i figured id be the only one to come out of it standing :)P j/k) but in this case they all got owned

Holy shit. I thought this was going to be that video I had seen before where the driver passes out. I mean the kids in that video were bumped around a bit but damn, this looks concussion-inducing.

These poor kids.....ouch.

Mike Vallely video I've seen - I remember there was DMX music playing in the backround..

edit - LOL I just saw the Mike video again .. That was ghey..

Why was it "ghey"? That guy was awful aggressive, but he was pretty good at scaring those little boys.

LittleB said:
Why was it "ghey"? That guy was awful aggressive, but he was pretty good at scaring those little boys.

mike vallely is a cool guy....and jocks deserve it :D

That mike valleley vid is from CKY and ive seen that bus vid awhile ago.

It was "ghey" because it was stupid of those people to piss him off.. I dont think he really hurt anyone of them... maybe that one guy that was video taped behind the wall was whooped a little tho.. I dunno.. Just was kinda lame..

Whoah! I've taken a liking to that Vallely fellow because he reminds me of myself.

Both of those videos are really old... to me anyway. :)

I actually saw the original newscast of the first video... Australian TV.

I don't wanna laugh at that first one but i can't help it. So long as noone was permanently hurt its ok...

That second one...Crazy crazy stuff.

Back