The day of HL 2 Release

Gronoken said:
To be honest I will vote for one of the HalfLife2.net Admins

The admins don't have enough time to spare, as they are here cleaning up after me :p

If there was a hl2.net clan there wouldnt be many people left in the community for other clans...

iamaelephant said:
If there was a hl2.net clan there wouldnt be many people left in the community for other clans...

Yea' True man True

vegeta897 said:
It's already been done... heh.

And Valve is constantly lurking around these threads.

They shouldnt be doing that, they should be making HALF LIFE 2. SLACKERS
:E :E :E :E :E :E

Xeni said:
They shouldnt be doing that, they should be making HALF LIFE 2. SLACKERS
:E :E :E :E :E :E

Hey what if they want to find out what the community wants? Thats good :thumbs: go valve if your reading this....uh.....FIX STEAM...and uh....HURRY UP!!!

blindvomit said:
Hey what if they want to find out what the community wants? Thats good :thumbs: go valve if your reading this....uh.....FIX STEAM...and uh....HURRY UP!!!

AND GIVE ME A SIGNED CROWBAR PLZ!!

manipulator will be in multiplayer? :O i hope the physics dont mess up and cause anything to warp around.... (if youve played HALO PC online then you know what im talking about)

cars would fly up then suddenly get abck on the ground..it sucked...i hope it doesnt happen with hl2 :rolling:

lol this post was based on Celebrating The Release of Half Life 2 and gone to Clan Making and some other shit lol

:cheers: When Half Life 2 is released, I bet we're going to be on these forums all day discussing. Threads about "how far are you","I need help with this part"," What does this mean". It's going to be JOY!

We should probably lock down the forums for at least 12 hours, just to avoid the tidal wave of threads ;)

Maybe I'll have lost all my hair by then! Yey! I don't know with my luck it's be a heart attack. Or I'd lose my arms the day before.

When HL 2 comes out people will already have built teleporters to Xen AND WE CAN LIVE THE DREAM OURSELVES.

I will be very happy
but a litle sad but maybe the game will come a time after here
for example I didnt hav find a store whit UT2004

:naughty: Hell the huge fanbase Half Life has, people have anticipated this sequel with passion. I wouldn't be surprised if the release day of Half Life 2 becomes a holiday!

I would, if it does, that will be the day I put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Dalamari said:
I would, if it does, that will be the day I put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

Explain yourself!

Ch1cKeN said:
keep waiting.
THe day Half-Life 2 comes out no one will be on the forums, they'll be too busy playing it.
thats what i was gonna say

ailevation said:
:naughty: Hell the huge fanbase Half Life has, people have anticipated this sequel with passion. I wouldn't be surprised if the release day of Half Life 2 becomes a holiday!

Gordon Freeman Day.

All stores close and everyone must have a doasge of half life every hour.

Xeni said:
Gordon Freeman Day.

All stores close and everyone must have a doasge of half life every hour.

Also, everyone has to bash each other with crowbars.

The day that HL2 comes out I'll probably be so excited that I break my CD tray and then promptly lose my mind.

Ch1cKeN said:
keep waiting.
THe day Half-Life 2 comes out no one will be on the forums, they'll be too busy playing it.

i think that about sums up the answer to most everyone here.

Ch1cKeN said:
keep waiting.

Whenever that happens :|

I will be celebrating the release of HL2 by installing it and starting to play it.

blindvomit said:
Your avatar looks like a....giant pussy made of fire.

Omg your sig is classic! :thumbs:

I will play some SP first ofcourse, and than check some HL forums for reactions of ppl. :)

ah....

lol!

It seemed offensive at the time.... for some obscure reason! :rolling:

Yeah **** U2
isent U2 a band? :)

Well im proplary(cant spell that word) first gonna get it 2-3 days after u guys...

BUT when i get it im gonna jump up and down, and then fall out of the window and break all the bones in my body, and then gonna lay on the hospital for a month, then when i come back home the history will repeat itself....

i will be crying as i will be unable to get it fast enough here in finland :'(

Back