The First Post Your Pic Thread Ever Omg

As gay as this is going to sound, you guys seem to have some awesome clothes shops over there in the UK.

We have like nothing here. =/

:D Thanks..

I'm actually wearing a re-issued golf jacket there :) I love it..

And Baal, that's well cool, I've only met one other person with the same birthday as me..

senior portrait

this is my very best "philosophical gaze of contemplation" look

singleseniorre0.jpg

DONNIE DARKO

The following is not a picture of me.

Peshmerga wanted me to post his picture, so here it is.

memefy5.png

Why he has his shirt off, i'll never know.

By the pose he's striking, I would hazard a guess that his pants are off too. D:

The following is not a picture of me.

Peshmerga wanted me to post his picture, so here it is.

memefy5.png

Why he has his shirt off, i'll never know.

What about his new (now old) sunglasses :(

Hmm. How come no one's face matches their voice? (Pesh, Dala, myself I've heard, bvasgm, etc.)

Well, can you imagine if Pesh's face DID match his voice? I'd imagine he'd look something like...

oh god.

Note to self: when googling for pictures of extremely gay men, TURN SAFESEARCH ON. >_<

Well, can you imagine if Pesh's face DID match his voice? I'd imagine he'd look something like...

oh god.

Note to self: when googling for pictures of extremely gay men, TURN SAFESEARCH ON. >_<

The real question is, why was it off?

:O

This is me, incredibly drunk, about to bite (perhaps) my girlfriend in a terrible picture of both of us.

618853a2455282844b390874348l.jpg

Still, it's the most recent one. And I can't show you any more of me from that party. Streaking is fun. :E

n1232910273_30137101_740.jpg

Four guys and five girls in my buddy's shed, fishbowling the thing. After roughly eight bowls of blueberry, it was starting to show :p

I know the pic I posted is a pretty crappy reference point, but you look a lot like me.

Lawl, judging by your pic, I look NOTHING like you :p

Anyway, here's another:

n1232910273_30137107_2657.jpg

(cosby sweater represent)

Lawl, judging by your pic, I look NOTHING like you :p

Anyway, here's another:

n1232910273_30137107_2657.jpg

(cosby sweater represent)

I know, that was some "hay, let's take a picture of you making a FUNNEH FACE!" sort of thing. But yeah, you're basically a taller and more handsome version of me.

Yep :D

Craziest thing is, she told me it was her first time the monday after :|
:|
:|
XD

Really sweet and cute girl I see all the time in school. I randomly ended up smoking with her, we hit it off, went off for a while... basically I finished off the night with a bang (pun intended).

I'm a little late, just found my Camera.
img0282pe3.jpg

I know the feeling Jnightshade, I too was pleasantly shocked when he told me it was his first time. Never did get the stains off that hat.

Back