The forums suck now

Do the forums suck?

• Yea they do :( But the Admins are still nice guys

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Nope they dont u fool, however u r still cool :)

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters

Fat Tony!

Reaction score
Its because so crap suddenly all the fun threads have been closed cos the admins are boring:(. The other forums are full of noobs.

I think the forums are a little more boring now because there is not a hell of alot to talk about regarding half-life 2.

give it 29 days and the board will erupt with mountains of shit, spam, and spoilers once the game is released

There are things you arent privy to which show why the "fun" threads are closed.

I think qck is right, theres just nothing to talk about.

What a hypocrite. You go to a thread asking about Bruce Lee Vs Jackie CHan and Chuck Norris saying pointless thread when you make another retarded thread.

Yeah, well, I JUST STUBBED MY DAMN TOE AHHHH!

ahem...

Well the forums are pretty boring right now, but still active, we have a lot of members but only a group that post, i've seen it before, just wait untill the game is out.

We are the best Half-Life 2 community.
Or are we???!!??!?!?!/1/21?!~/1@@!??
(insert Dragnet theme here)

yeah, theres usually around 100 on here, yet like 10 that post
What are you other 90 doing? Hm?

As soon as HL2 is out, i'm not even gonna come here until I finished the SP, there will obviously be spoilers in the topic name and spoil it for everyone

Yeah I know, I can see it now
"OMG OMG teh Gman iz liek GorDONS faTHer! da Gman OWnz j00!"

well its boring coz u mostly post in gen off.
try criting peoples work in hl2 media move around in model and skins etc.
i dont find it boring.

I'm with tredo, I'm gonna kill any person who posts a spoiler

/me cleans noob blaster 3.5xvamoosh gun

The forums are more boring....but that could be cause i feel really down at the moment....but they'll pick up eventually...

Well I got mixed feelings but I have to agree by the fact it is kinda getting boring.But hey I'm not a moderator so I don't have a word in this.

I wont even approach these forums during sept. 30th and the weeks following.

Originally posted by )[eVo]( Para
I wont even approach these forums during sept. 30th and the weeks following.

Yeah , the thought of spoilers and 'omfgz hl2 disppointerment!!!!!' gives me the chills.

hmm, thats just got me thinking....imagine when doom 3 comes out...they'll be 'OMG!! DOOM3 OWNZZZ HALFLIFE2!!!!one11!!1!!' and all those other kind of stupid threads.....

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Yeah , the thought of spoilers and 'omfgz hl2 disppointerment!!!!!' gives me the chills.

I bet there will be so many people disappointed at the game, even though they cant find anything wrong with it, just because they are super cynics they will make up some crap about something. You always get them, but the thing is a lot of people listen to pessimists rather than optimists.

Ah well.

Unless there is some bug or meltdown of catstrophic proportions, based on what Ive seen, this game wont let me down, if anything itll exceed my expectations

My ****ing 5th grade teacher kept giving me bad marks 'cause I was pessimistic. And in P.E. we were learning about dancing, she tried to dance with but I ran away...I got tripped.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
My ****ing 5th grade teacher kept giving me bad marks 'cause I was pessimistic. And in P.E. we were learning about dancing, she tried to dance with but I ran away...I got tripped.

so.

He'll no, im pessimistic about most things unless I don't want to be, Im optimistic about sept 30, but anything else is just meh.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I bet there will be so many people disappointed at the game, even though they cant find anything wrong with it, just because they are super cynics they will make up some crap about something. You always get them, but the thing is a lot of people listen to pessimists rather than optimists.

Ah well.

For examples of this look at all the nickpicks people have with the videos.

^
Exactly
"Oh my god Gordon has no hands when driving!"
"Oh my god there was a clipping problem for 2 seconds on a combine soldier"
"The AI seems bad" <--------- the WORST
etc

I'm optimistic about most things, that isn't to say I'm not realistic. Its weird, i mean obviously expecting a brick to turn into gold is stupid and unrealistic, but I'm willing to give things a chance. Ive found that the perspective - with regards to being optimistic and such - we choose (and yes we do choose it) to take on things dramatically affects how much we like them and even how good the things are. For instance, if you are pessimistic about a relationship then it will in all likelihood fail, because you are effectively trying to stop it from working. However, if you are optimistic then you will do what you can to make it work. That doesn't mean you are beating a dead horse in trying to get it to work, it just means that you wont let it fail when it doesn't have to. Now then thats one example, I'm sure theres other.

You should give up the habit of eating Toblerone-I got hooked on the "white" stuff some time ago...the nuggat that is!
J/K...Toblerone owns M&M's.

Sometimes when im pesimistic about stuff it turns out good anyway and im happy so I say "woot reverse psychology on fate"

Voted "Nope they dont u fool, however u r still cool".

Back