The forums suck now

Do the forums suck?

• Yea they do :( But the Admins are still nice guys

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Nope they dont u fool, however u r still cool :)

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by nw909
Sometimes when im pesimistic about stuff it turns out good anyway and im happy so I say "woot reverse psychology on fate"

I love things like that. Although, i find if you think about it to much it doesn't work.

I was so scared about this relationship of mine failing...that it did cause i thought it would. But now I'm just takin it as it comes....not thinkin bout it too much, and its goin so much better:D
Lookin on the bad side always is a very bad idea...i learnt the hard way.....

Where's the "I hate everyone, including the admins" option?

Originally posted by simmo
As soon as HL2 is out, i'm not even gonna come here until I finished the SP.
Same here. And even on the eve of the HL2 release it'll be hectic, atleast in the General Discussion forum it will.

Im not gonna come till i beat it either, then ill make of thread telling people what I thought. Because my opinion matters so much

I didn't pick either -

[X] The forums are great, Fat Tony is the only problem.

:D Haha just kidding man, these forums need more negativity now the Arena's gone.

Originally posted by MrWhite
I hate you too

Ouch, Mr.I-racked-up-over-600 posts in less than 3 weeks hates me! Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

well the only thing that sucks on this forum in my opinion is bwmaster WP

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
More DoD guys , yay. (no sarcasm)

q: How many DOD guys does it take to change a light bulb?

a: 2, 1 to change the bulb and 1 to complain of about the Kar Whore

Originally posted by Bass
Toblerones are quite tasty if I do say so myself

I always find them to dangerous to eat. Pointy chocolate is never a good idea.

Owell i was expecting a few trolls to flame me:). Just using my right to make a fuss:p.

I voted.... boring :).... mainly due to the fact that all the threads we have are quite boring and stuff that would be in General Gaming... the best one has been Farrrow's thread about Russia (believe me, the russia reference is in NO WAY coincidence. Oh and Tony... see 'Going Underground'

But things like the Word association football, person above you, etc. Those are all really fun threads.

Originally posted by mrBadger
I voted.... boring :).... mainly due to the fact that all the threads we have are quite boring and stuff that would be in General Gaming... the best one has been Farrrow's thread about Russia (believe me, the russia reference is in NO WAY coincidence. Oh and Tony... see 'Going Underground'

Face it 'Badge it's cause I'm not posting here regularly anymore.

Say nice avatar, maybe you chould change your name to MrGuevara.

POWER TO THE BADGERS!!!!:afro: :cool:

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
There are things you arent privy to which show why the "fun" threads are closed.

I think qck is right, theres just nothing to talk about.

What's up Sparrow, I agree there's little to talk about.
I also voted "Sucks, but moderators still trying".

I stop in occasionally, but until we get more art or the game comes out, most threads will suck moose balls.:cheese:

You and your ball sucking...I dont know.

Man, i cant believe Hl2 is going to be released this month. Man im excite, and its only a game! Also, Rome: Total War is coing out soon, hopefully, i mean they are using it in a TV program.

Originally posted by Lordblackadder
What's your Avatar? It's fookin'cool.:bounce:
Cool?Cool like me? Yes, I am cool...Cool!
Anyways; it's teh shambler from Quack by id software

Back