The G-Man!!!!

madog

Reaction score
I am dedicating this thread to our beloved boss the G-Man!! Yes, he ownzors every1!! Im so excited about getting to work for him in hl2!! This thread is to praise the G-Man! :cool:

no one really knows who gman is, he looks almost identical to gordon (like the eyes) and sometimes i even wonder if it's gordons father o_O

He is the boss duh, were working for him!! AND DONT YOU EVER DIS GMAN!

Kouch said:
hey hey maybe g-man is gordon from the future:)

thatd be sweet, omg then wed actually be the glorious G-Man!!!! That would be so cool maybe in HL3 we'll get to be present Gman/Gordon and we will hav our snazy suit and briefcase with the pistol, pencils, paper, and the lil computer profile of the Gman inside.

maybe, but at the end of hl1 he offers freeman death or to work for him, and i dont know why gordon/gman would want to take that risk as of him not even existing to the future =\

ya i kno its jus a dream to 1 day be the great Gman himself

omgz... that would be so awesome to play the Gman. We could walk through potentially dangerous situations without getting a scratch on us.

Also, the Gman is a sexy ladykiller. we would get so much A$$!!!.

man Jesus Lincoln your everywhere tonite

anyways i want to kill the G-man :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu:

Yes, the fact that the G-man is there is bugging me. I WANT TO PLAY HALF LIFE 2 JUST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE F*(K is up with the g-man. This guy was stalking Freeman through hl1. Now I need to know wtf is up man.

I wonder if GMAN made the Xen cuz they never attacked him.

Maybe the G-man is a second personality of Freeman?!?!?!?!?
It seems as if nobody or anything could see him but Freeman. G-man the second personality led Freeman to open up the big portal. G-man is the sadistic counterpart of Freeman. Holy shit, that would be sooooo sweet.

i think that if the gman is gordon when his older, theat would be cool, like in dino crisis 2..

Ownzed said:
I like the G-Man! He's myserious and cool.

awwwwww now theres a good man! The G-man will surely be glad to have such a valuable asset. :thumbs:

The G-Man is one of the best video game characters ever created. Unless he does something silly in HL2 like pull out a gun he ought to remain there.

If he turns out to bare any relation to Freeman besides his "employer" - that is to say, his father, Gordon from the future, Gordon from another dimension, a voice in Gordon's head - I will personally track down Laidlaw and set him on fire for turning one of the most intriguing characters of recent years (not just in computer games) into a shoddy cliche. Bad Mr. Laidlaw! Bad!

sobergrad said:
Maybe the G-man is a second personality of Freeman?!?!?!?!?
It seems as if nobody or anything could see him but Freeman. G-man the second personality led Freeman to open up the big portal. G-man is the sadistic counterpart of Freeman. Holy shit, that would be sooooo sweet.

Thats great, so Gordon is actually stark raving mad, which means you are stark raving mad.

/me runs out the room dribbling, screaming and foaming at the mouth

o man Gman is so my favorite character! I could care less whether I save humans or not I just want to find out the mystery of G himself.

wats the secret behind the invulnerability he has

what a dissapointment it wud be if we ever had to kill the Gman....... wait i mean try to kill him since it is not possible to take down the man himself

haha
While his real name is unknown, he has been given many nicknames by various Internet communities. These include "Bob Goatse", "The Goatse Man/Boy/Guy", "The Goatman", "The Receiver", "Stinger", "Gatasa", "Gman", and "Gaping Ass Man".

Madog...You are the stupidest sob I've ever seen here. Get your nose out of a computer characters ass.

That is soooooooo wrong..... don't look at the goat man ohhhh f*#k dude im going to be sick :x

Stop making me laugh assholes, I just cut my upper lip shaving my mustachio and everytime I laugh it re-opens.

u fool, u mock me...... then u mock the G-man, dont be surprised when bad things start to befall u...... He will get you

im sorry to say but when i get a chance im going to put a bullet in his head

u wont get the chance fool! u must obey the G!

Shadow][ said:
no one really knows who gman is, he looks almost identical to gordon (like the eyes) and sometimes i even wonder if it's gordons father o_O

Sometimes i wonder if your heads still in one piece

Gman rules all, if you dont like him, leave this thread and go wait for the Gman to wreak havoc on ur life!

the GMAN talks like a freaking 13yr old nerd, i'll pimp slap him and watch him fall to the floor with the ragdoll physics effects.

Back