The Humourous side of things

Shanno

Reaction score
I, for one, wasnt a huge fan of Half Life when it first came out in 98. I was doom all the way baby, played the expansions, the WADS, anything else doom i could get my hands on....then what seemed like eons ago a freind of mine gave me a copy of Half Life and i was immersed. Now, Im not claiming to be a critic on games or nuthin, but i find that Im drawn in by a good rolling plot. thats it. the graphix can be shite for all i care, and only a few handful of games over the years have had the effect on me where i stay up all night completly immersed in the story line....Games like System Shock, Lands of Lore (Hey it was good at the time wasn't it?) Half life, and , more recently, Far Cry. there are far more but these stand out in the fore front of my mind. Half life was a great game in terms of gfx, the plot, everything, and im sure Valve will deliver the goods when they bring it out. I hope the plot is so twisted n complicated itll take 4 months of hard playing to get through it, now thatd be a good game eh?

In anticipation of the release of this and S.T.A.L.K.E.R (man I hope thats a good one)
I upgraded my rig to the ultimate I could think of short of an Athlon 64, and then all I had to do was sit there and salivate as I waited for the inevitable. But now I hear it may be pushed back again 6 months????

whats going on? is this a dirty little rumour or is it true?

LOL!!! I built an "ultimate Machine" for DOOM3 and HL2 a year and a half ago when both games were to be released. Now I have an expensive word processor.
3200-matched 512-9700pro-80g-ASUSmb

Ballsaccio said:
LOL!!! I built an "ultimate Machine" for DOOM3 and HL2 a year and a half ago when both games were to be released. Now I have an expensive word processor.
3200-matched 512-9700pro-80g-ASUSmb

If you don't want it, I'll have it.

LOL i hope it doesnt come to that, i just got an x800 pro and ill cry if i have to run games on medium within the next year

My next comp will have evil inside and nvidia graphics. Early next year. Tired of this low res crap.

Thats what i thought to. now i couldnt go back, life is to crystalline and clear on the other side of the x800.....

Back