The Incredibles Trailer (Awesome!)

DarkStar

Tank
Reaction score
Pixar has to be the greatest, most consistant group of filmmakers working today. I absolutley love every single one of their movies. Here's the link to their latest opus, "The Incredibles," it looks spectacular:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/the_incredibles/

"You tell me where my suit is woman!" - Samuel L. Jackson.

Looks incredible!!

don't hit me

No, seriously , it does look fantastic. I remember seeing the teaser a while go and cackling to my hearts content.

And they did the only good dub of a Japanese film I've head for Spirited Away.

Truly, Pixar pwn everybody.

My aunty is working on that movie. :D She's doing ADR Editing for it. She's worked on tons of movies, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Titanic, The Ring, heaps of stuff, don't know them all though.

It looks awesome, PIXAR kick ass

I just saw a trailer on TV. The family was sitting about watching it as well. Pixar is the best.

Heh, Toy Story and Finding Nemo were awesome, I'm really looking forward to seeing this on bigscreen in all it's glory :)

its goign to be great.

and glad to see that they finally ditched dinsey

Ahahaha...that was great even if only for Sam Jackson. Thankfully the rest looks awesome too.

No, this is brand new. You're thinking of the "teaser," click on the "trailer."

heh, heh, did i say saw it before? I meant...never saw it before, heh heh.

looks cool, thanks for the heads up on the new trailer

ps does it sound like samuel l jackson does the voice of "frozone" if im not mistaken

burnzie said:
ps does it sound like samuel l jackson does the voice of "frozone" if im not mistaken

That's the same thing I thought, it sounds almost exactly like him sometimes.

Revisedsoul said:
its goign to be great.

I don't think they did :|

Revisedsoul said:
its goign to be great.

Yup, good to see they got them fag0rts outta there. :|

Deadline said:
Yay, maybe they will make some more adultish titles. That would be cool.

I've always thought PIXAR should do the Narnia series. They seem to be doing really well with the G-rated, comedic, cartoony stuff, but soon they'll need to branch out if they don't want to stagnate. It would be awesome if they went in a little more realistic direction. Narnia seems like a natural evolutionary step bewtween the kids stuff and more adult fare. I think it would be cool.

Back