The Incredibles

KiNG

Reaction score
i saw this movie last night and it was one of if not the best cgi movies ever.

has anyone seen this? i loved it. its basicly for all ages.

Going next saturday, on my lil bro's birthday :D! ncie excuse to go see it :E

Was it roaring with laughter like Finding Nemo or something?

I'd like to bring some friends to watch it.

The Incredibles is on par with Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Finding Nemo, truely an amazing film for everyone.

i <3 shrek 2 ... the graphics were amazing ...

and really funny ... IT'S A THONG!!!!!!!!

I'm a die-hard Pixar fan...I suppose I'll have to go see it.

Probably one of my favorite Pixar movies, if not THE favorite. Absolutely hysterical. If you enjoyed any of Pixar's movies then you HAVE to go see The Incredibles.

I just saw it.

It's scary what this company is capable of. There was more action in this movie than Spider-man 2 (more deaths even). This one isn't just for the kids. Everything in this movie just...works.

I really liked the character interaction. You really get the feeling that these are real people. Frozone is now one of my favorite animated characters ever.

5/5 stars, the best movie I have seen in a long while!! :D

My little brother said it was good. But my friends are assholes and they didn't wanna see it with me. :(

This movie proves without a doubt pixar is king of computer animated film.

its a lot better than nemo imo. i loved it, i still laugh when i think about certain parts. its a very motivating movie and soars with spirit. its great, like someone said, it just works.

All-around awesome film, one of the best I've seen in a while. Hats off to Pixar, they've made another classic. And I really think this has to be the best classic of 'em all :D

Funniest Movie around. I can sympathize with Mr. Incredible. Pixar should do the Half-Life Movie!

I really didn't like Finding Nemo. Yeah, the animation was just amazing, and it was really very well made, the production value was very high, and obviously the people who made it were very talented.

But the sentimental crap just bugged the living hell out of me. All that "sadness" (not really), and it was too ... umm... corny, or something. Yeah. I didn't like this whole "father-son love" crap.

So my question is, is this the same in The Incredibles? Is the movie bogged down with Disney Sentimentality? Does someone ever say "I love you" in the movie while "happy" music is playing? Because hopnestly, I don't like crap like that.

this is movie was fun :)
it exceeded my expectations because i thought it would be so-so but it was fun

Well nevermind. I watched tonight, and I was blown away. I was expecting another sappy love story (a la Finding Nemo), but instead got a really awesome movie. It was just ... well, awesome. I don't know what else to say. The "I love you stuff" was there but it was pretty tame, and usually ended in a funny way.

my dad and i saw this movie the other week, man oh man.. it was probably one of the best movies out this year besides saw. lol
OOOO the jack-o-lope story was soooo ****ing funny. :E

PEACE

Mike
:cheers:

Loved the film,

however...

I kept finding myself waiting for the parts that were in the previews. They showed too much of the film's climax in the trailers. Plus it could have done with some more superhero fan moments as opposed to the james bond moments.

I was kind of lucky because the only preview content I spotted was fairly underwhelming. Thus I was massively surprised when I went to see the film this afternoon :D

It's got explosions, death, and guns. There's no gushing blood or splattering guts (not that it needs the slightest drop), but kudos to Pixar for not dropping traditional superhero content (big stompy robots, criminals running amok with all manner of firearms...) because of a younger audience.

It wasn't really laugh out loud funny ('cept possibly for the part with all the doors slamming shut as Helen tries to grab the access card :LOL: ) but the film as a whole was just... awesome.

It really spoke to me on a level I can't quite pinpoint... probably because I'm a young adult. It never felt corny or contrived to me- it was often predictable, but in a good way, and there's a lot of subtle stuff that only more mature viewers would really be able to appreciate. Voice actors were perfectly selected and the idea of "supers" coming out of retirement... pure gold. Onward to a sequel, perhaps featuring super villians getting back into their armour-plated cowls and strutting their funky stuff!

Way better than Finding Nemo or either Toy Story in my opinion.

Back