The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
evil milk has the best user name at this site right now.

"To and Fro"-Architecture in Helsinki

I have all of NIN's Halos :D.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch- The Origin of Love.

PANIC! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies

I can't stop listening/singing.

I love that movie.

Same here. One of my very all-time favorites, if not only for the brilliant soundtrack.

Walter Carlos- William Tell Overture (Abriged).

AKA the one used in that infamous threesome scene in A Clockwork Orange ;)

Have you heard the cover album put out? It's got a buncha bands/artists like Spoon, Yo La Tengo, Sleater-Kinney, Ben Folds, Rufus Wainright, Frank Black, bunch of other bands covering songs. Hell, Yoko Ono performs a song. And Stephen Colbert does a little voice over. It's a great cover album.
Jeez, now I'm in a Hedwig fix.

"Exquiste Corpse"-Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Have you heard the cover album put out? It's got a buncha bands/artists like Spoon, Yo La Tengo, Sleater-Kinney, Ben Folds, Rufus Wainright, Frank Black, bunch of other bands covering songs. Hell, Yoko Ono performs a song. And Stephen Colbert does a little voice over. It's a great cover album.
Jeez, now I'm in a Hedwig fix.

"Exquiste Corpse"-Hedwig and the Angry Inch

That sounds like the best album ever. What's it called?

Wow, it even has a cover by the Polyphonic Spree.

Too bad it's freakin impossible to find :\

You can find the Polyphonic Spree cover on myspace. I'm listening to it right now. Just search "Wig in a Box."

nine inch nails - fist ****

I have all of NIN's Halos :D.

All of them? Even we're in this together and the day the world went away?? Those ones are impossible to find (outside of ebay). And for some reason I can never find "The Fragile" in the record stores.

nine inch nails - fist ****

All of them? Even we're in this together and the day the world went away?? Those ones are impossible to find (outside of ebay). And for some reason I can never find "The Fragile" in the record stores.

Yep, all of em. Of course, I got them through,er, internet means, but yeah :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back