The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mad World" - Michael Andrews, Tears for Fears, Gary Jules... whichever one lol.

Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place

Then after this, the inevitable Eraser, the weirdest song i have ever heard but very good.

"You Lot" by Orbital

You are becoming gods. There's a new master of creation and it's you. You've unravelled DNA and at the same time you're cultivating bacteria strong enough to kill every living thing. You think you're ready for that much power? You lot? You lot? Cheeky bastards. You're running around science like kids with guns, creating a new world while the world you've got is stinking. But hands up! Hands up, anyone who thinks you've got it right. Yeah, there's always one. I can see you. If you want the position of God, then take the responsibility.

"You Lot" by Orbital

You are becoming gods. There's a new master of creation and it's you. You've unravelled DNA and at the same time you're cultivating bacteria strong enough to kill every living thing. You think you're ready for that much power? You lot? You lot? Cheeky bastards. You're running around science like kids with guns, creating a new world while the world you've got is stinking. But hands up! Hands up, anyone who thinks you've got it right. Yeah, there's always one. I can see you. If you want the position of God, then take the responsibility.

Orbital FTW.

The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts - Sufjan Stevens

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

What a talented artist she is.

Nine inch nails - leaving hope

now

nin - and all that could have been (the song)

Godspeed You Black Emperor - World Police

This one's really creepy.

Sikora - Micro-Meteor

Housemates band, I actually really like em, bluesy rock

Sikoraband.com if you're intersted.

The Mars Volta - Viscera Eyes.

Love the guitar work. Omar wins at the guitar.

TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun

I didn't think it would at first, but this record has grown on me like herpes. But in a good way. Plus, I'm getting my friends into this group, and so far they all love it :D

Money Penny - 2 Ways (miss groovy remix)

I soooo wish I had a better quality rip of this tune, but it's so damn rare :(

The best tunes always are. A damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back