The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIN - Meet Your Master

I stayed up until 5am just to listen to Year Zero some more. Then I woke up earlier than normal to listen to more Year Zero.

U.D.O - Blitz of Lightning

man, it doesn't get any better than this

INXS - Need You Tonight

Sexiest song ever? Unbeatable guitar rift, legendary.

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer

Richard D James would be proud

"Capital G" by Nine Inch Nails

Lurve it. It's like he's channeling the 80's through a Reznor-patented industrial mangler.

"Capital G" by Nine Inch Nails

Lurve it. It's like he's channeling the 80's through a Reznor-patented industrial mangler.

I love this song as well. It's really well done, aside from the shaky beginning. I'm glad it's slated to be the next single.

I'll put it on too.

Nine Inch Nails - Capital G

Does anyone else get kinda overt Depeche Mode vibes from this song?

Nine Inch Nails - The Great Destroyer

I've learned two things from the 12th-or-so play of this song. One, I like the chaotic breakdown at the end now. Two, I have no self-control.

Nice abstinence from Year Zero, Stig.

The Good Soldier by NIN.

This song is the most popiest on the album yet I think it's one of the best.

It's wonderful. Is that a xylophone I hear? ****in' ace. I really dig the beat too.

Yeah; it's some sort of bells. The beat and the rhyming structure together make it really, really catchy.

Nine Inch Nails - Capital G

Amazing Song, the beginning is goofy as hell though :/

Come on, sing along, everybody now!

GOD GIVEN!

Nine Inch Nails - God Given

****ing AWESOME.

Nine Inch Nails - The Warning

I'm probably alone in this, but this song is probably my most listened to on the whole album.

I love the lyrics, they so clearly define (I'm assuming) the concept of The Presence laying down the law to a representative of humanity. (It's still not clear what The Presence is, exactly, other than a hand from the sky.)

Also see this site in particular
http://www.judsonogram.net/personnel/gantry/casefiles/6455da04/witness.htm

I love the beginning. It's got a really nice swing to it, it's fun to listen to.

*uses superior logic to point out that there are too many NIN fans here*

Fall Out Boy - The Take Over, The Break's Over

Oi! Stop throwing stuff at me guys! Its actually a, dare i say, good album they released...

Oh oh, now Linkin Park - What I've Done...dear god, did they finally grow up and produce a song we can listen to??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back