The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Reflection

It's about damn time I got around to downloading Lateralus.

The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle- A Day To Remember

you get 10 cool points if you've heard of these guys before now. . .

Listening to it now. It's one of the most impressive tracks I've ever heard. Cap. IV is also good from the EP, but not quite the same.

So, I have a question, HL2.net music ppl: where can I find stuff similar to Gantz Graf itself? People have mentioned Venetian Snares, but I'm not particularly fond of his hyperactive-bpm, which seems to be how most of his work is. From what I've heard (which is admittedly next to nothing), he has a more drum and bass approach, whereas Gantz Graf to me has a strong industrial tone, yet is still undeniably IDM.

"Clairaudients (Kill Or Be Killed)" by Bright Eyes

Just got the new CD through pre-order, so I recieved it before its street date. It has some neat effects on the packaging, its effing coooool.

I like WT, it's really just a matter of personal taste. The problem is that most NIN fans dislike it because it's not very much like Trent's earlier material.
Aye, With Teeth got me onto the NIN track.
Its not a noisey album like Trent's other work, it's more straightfoward, much easier to get into then his other albums, but after that it just grows on you (I'd still have to say its my favourite album though. Year Zero is looking to be great.)

Time Is Running Out - Muse

"Helpless" by Diamon Head

this band is very underrated. Alot of people don't even know of them, or how much they influenced the likes of Metallica and Megadeth.

The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle- A Day To Remember

you get 10 cool points if you've heard of these guys before now. . .

That's quite the coninceidence, actually, as just last night I was with a mate downloading some music for the party we were at (crazy jazz swing SYL track win) and a guy at the party told the friend using Limewire to get a few tracks by them. I didn't listen to them, but there you go.

Klaxons - Isle of Her

El-P - The League of Extraordinay Nobodies

Saw the jazz/funk/jam band outfit Galactic live in Raleigh last night, hell of a good show.

Boards of Canada / Seeya Later

Previously: DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979 / LITTLE GIRL

Hoorah for Pandora. Also I have finally managed to get my hands on the Orbital version of Doctor Who, which is nice.

All The Things She Said - Tatu

I actually like this song D:

NIN - The Way Out Is Through

The climax will blow your socks off.

LINKIN PARK - ONE STEP CLOSER
HAHAH APRIL FOOLS BITCH

1200 Micrograms - LSD

"It's Electric" by Diamond Head

I can't stop listetning to this album, their debut "Lightning to the Nations". Awesome stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back