The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"End of All Hope" by Nightwish

just how awesome is this band? They have no bad songs

Neither does TV on the Radio :p

TV on the Radio - Hours [El-P Mix]

TV on the Radio - Mr. Grieves

Yes, it's an a capella cover of the Pixies song.

TV on the Radio - Young Liars

The best song ever, period.

Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been

I can't stop listening. I hate you for sending this Stig. I HATE YOU.

"Sarcacid, Pt. 2" by Squarepusher

Wow. This actually beats "Tundra" at its own game.

Squarepusher Theme by Squarepusher

You can always fall back on the classics.

"Sarcacid, Pt. 2" by Squarepusher again.

It's such a wonderfully ethereal Jungle burner. The kind of shit I'd listen to while driving late at night. I'm tempted to say "chill", but it's active to the point where you could (dare I say it) dance to its sub bass tones and wisped melody.

Perfect Drug by NIN.

Wow. I haven't listened to this in at least six months. Great, great song.

What album is that on, Absinthe?

TV on the Radio - Blind

edit: Qon, I love that song. It was one of the original five or six NIN tracks I downloaded and heard for the first time, and the loving stuck.

It's on Burning'n Tree.

It's a collection of back catalogue tracks that Warp decided to release when his first album (Feed Me Weird Things) turned out to be a success.

Really gritty early sound. Collection of his jazz-fusion works and straight-up DnB workouts. So it's quite varied and sometimes hit and miss. Certainly nothing revolutionary, but then it is just a compilation of older shit. But it's pretty much him distilled to his earliest core roots.

You're such a connoisseur of idm :p Normally after reading that I'd switch to Autechre or Squarepusher or AFX or something, but unfortunately I am far too enamored with TVOTR at the moment to pause.

TV on the Radio - Young Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back