The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm..
Snow Patrol,
And Queen.

....IM A TIGER DEFYING THE LAWS OF GRAVITY!

Uh, now listening to the album "Samurai Math Beats" by Bogdan Raczynski. I'm not quite sure how to exactly describe this music. I guess when you break these tracks down into a mathematical equation, it turns out to be equal and symmetrical. Weird music, not sure if I like it yet.

This album is hit and miss. It'd have to describe it as drum and bass, but it has elements of other sub genres. It's quite different than anything I've heard. It's also quite funny. The artist barely speaks English yet he continues to try to sing a few lines in every song.

"I want to play checkers. And learning ninja moves, karate battlestars."

"The Spice Girls are deciding to get back together for one last tour for all of their fans. Yeah its true, and right after they are breaking up again for every body else>"

Chiodos - Who's Sandie Jenkins

Redemption Song- Bob Marley, being wonderfully reproduced by my brother, who is completely smashed and cannot play guitar.

I must admit, I kinda liked a lot of the Pokemon music when I used to play it. :O

It's only because I was playing and then left it idling on my desk as I browsed HL2.net :p

Sure pal... :O;)

My room is absolutely silent, save for the keyboard. I kinda like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back