The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloc Party - Banquet.

started listening to them again alot recently.

Squarepusher - Ultravisitor

Listening to that right now. This is the song that got me into Squarepusher, and regardless, I don't think I could get tired of it.

Likewise. That prompts me to put on another great song:

Squarepusher - The Exploding Psychology

Squarepusher time. :naughty:

Squarepusher - Tundra 4

I'm not sure what version of Tundra I like best - the Feed Me Weird Things version, or this, from the Venus (No. 17) EP CD. This is longer which is nice, and awesome all the same, but the original Tundra gives me crazy nostalgia of London and I love that, esp. how the inside booklet to Feed Me Weird Things has a small collection of pictures taken from around back alley London areas. Ehh.

"At The End Of The Day" by Amon Tobin

This track is... breathtaking.

"At The End Of The Day" by Amon Tobin

This track is... breathtaking.

Oh, I'm so glad that you're getting this into Amon Tobin!! Double exclamation points on my part are an extreme rarity; appreciate.

That's a wonderful song, by the way. Foley Room was a good second choice. You'll like Supermodified too I expect.

Amon Tobin - The Killer's Vanilla

Oh, I'm so glad that you're getting this into Amon Tobin!! Double exclamation points on my part are an extreme rarity; appreciate.

That's a wonderful song, by the way. Foley Room was a good second choice. You'll like Supermodified too I expect.

Amon Tobin - The Killer's Vanilla

As I was saying before, this is what happened with Boards of Canada. They were being posted a lot in this thread, and I was just too lazy to gather some to have a listen to myself. Once I finally did, I became hooked and fast. Awhile later, here I am with the entire discography, three t-shirts and over 1,700 plays on Last.fm. Amon Tobin is a world of itself. It has some of the same feel as BoC, but more of a relaxing orchestral feel to most, others are just plain jazzy. I'm really liking the stuff I've heard so far, and I can see myself for enjoying this for a long, long time. Thank you, Ennui, for persuading me via MSN to acquire some. I appreciate it dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back