The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porcupine Tree - Sentimental

Sorry for the PT spam, but I'm guessing they're becoming to me what NIN and Radiohead are to Ennui :p

"I never wanna be old
And I don't want dependents
It's no fun to be told
That you can't blame your parents anymore."

Cool, I have never heard those PT songs, must listen to them

Duran Duran - Sunshine
Duran Duran - Ordinary Day
Duran Duran - Falling Down
Duran Duran - Coming Undone

Duran Duran is win

U.N.K.L.E. - When Things Explode (instrumental)

Absolutely great.

Nine Inch Nails - Last

Broken is so TEETHY.

Porcupine Tree - Sentimental

Sorry for the PT spam, but I'm guessing they're becoming to me what NIN and Radiohead are to Ennui :p

"I never wanna be old
And I don't want dependents
It's no fun to be told
That you can't blame your parents anymore."

Anesthetize is my favorite, tbh. I never get tired of the part of the rhythmic section where there's subtle guitar solo and keyboard harmonization. I forget which song it is though, (I think it's My Ashes) that has an amazing solo that sounds like digital cello playing a Moorish/Middle Eastern solo.

What album do you recommend me to listen to? So far I've only listened to Fear of a Blank Planet.

Anesthetize is my favorite, tbh. I never get tired of the part of the rhythmic section where there's subtle guitar solo and keyboard harmonization. I forget which song it is though, (I think it's My Ashes) that has an amazing solo that sounds like digital cello playing a Moorish/Middle Eastern solo.

What album do you recommend me to listen to? So far I've only listened to Fear of a Blank Planet.

Don't tell me you never heard "In Absentia"? or "deadwing", those two albums are pure win

Yeah, Anesthetize is awesome, best song on the album, although Way Out of Here comes close.

I can really recommend In Absentia and Deadwing. But you can't really go wrong with any album, although some songs need multiple listens before you really start to like them.

Calabria 2007 ft. Natasja (Hatchmatik Clubabria Remix) - Enur

It's a regular rave up in this bitch.

Zero-Sum (Stephen Morris and Gillian Gilbert) by NIN

Holy **** is this good.

Omg lol, I love that song KM

Porcupine Tree - Prodigal

Can't believe I never heard this song before, so freaking awesome

Sounds Of Life (Ft. Jasmine Yee) - Pendulum

Double post? Hell yeah.

Rather than tripling,
Spilt Milk - Paris

Just found this guy. Ultra-political rap. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back