The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint Mansell - We've Got The Gun

The soundtrack to the movie Pi is completely awesome. Autechre, Clint Mansell, Orbital, Aphex Twin, Psilonaut, Massive Attack, etc.

The soundtrack to the movie Pi is completely awesome. Autechre, Clint Mansell, Orbital, Aphex Twin, Psilonaut, Massive Attack, etc.

qft

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - East Hastings(28 days Later cut)

Clint Mansell - We've Got The Gun

It totally is. There's so much good electronica crammed into its soundtrack. It's just a shame I never heard "Bucephalus Bouncing Ball" while watching it. :(

"Just Like You Imagined" by Nine Inch Nails

LOL.

Venetian Snares - A Lot of Drugs

PERFECT CHRISTMAS MUSIC FROM ALIEN OUTER ****ING SPACE. JESUS APPROVES OF THIS SHIT.

LOL, Ennui has more than 700 posts in this thread.

;) I've been posting in it regularly since it started, although more frequently in the past six months or so. Partially because I'm online more often due to uni, and listening to music the entire time (and a forum whore by nature).

TV on the Radio - Playhouses

Broken Social Scene - Fire Eye'd Boy

<3 this song so much :)
Awesome song. It's maintained a healthy place on my "most played" playlist since you sent it my way last year.

The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)

Jeff Buckley - Lilac Wine

Just met a really, really cute girl, and we started talking about music. Now I'm obsessed with Jeff Buckley again- this time by association :p

Iron and Wine - Teeth In The Grass

I downloaded their discography ages ago, but I've just started listening to it properly. F-ing brilliant.

"Ultravisitor" by Squarepusher

What a brilliant track. It's lively, aggro, epic, and even kind of dancey all at once. I love the lead synth that comes at the breakdown towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back