The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Reckoner - Radiohead

Finally found the download link and listened to the rest of the album, and this has to be one of the best songs Radiohead have done, and is definately one of the best songs I have ever heard.

They are still kicking arse.

Radiohead is similar to a mountain peak to me in that they came to fruition during the "Kid A/Amensiac" period. I did enjoy "In Rainbows" more than their earliest material though ("Pablo Honey" and "The Bends" were near awful so I guess, having to keep to the analogy, there would be a dangerous cliff on that side of the mountain, separating those two albums from "Ok Computer").

Chris Clark-Diesel Raven

Radiohead is similar to a mountain peak to me in that they came to fruition during the "Kid A/Amensiac" period. I did enjoy "In Rainbows" more than their earliest material though ("Pablo Honey" and "The Bends" were near awful so I guess, having to keep to the analogy, there would be a dangerous cliff on that side of the mountain, separating those two albums from "Ok Computer").

Street Spirit alone made The Bends awsome.

The Bends is a great album. Pablo Honey is decent (by FAR their worst, but still listenable). IMHO of course. Although I do prefer everything after OK Computer.

Apparat - Interrupt

Rom Di Prisco and Jesper Kyd - Skyward Fire (UT3 Remix)

Can someone help me find a song? I listened to it last night on the radio.

I think I've heard it before, and I think it's a relatively new song. I believe the name of the song was "countdown" - no, not The Final Countdown. The singer was female.

That's all I've got, sorry :|

TV on the Radio - Province

Not ringing a bell, Baal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back