The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moby - Natural Blues

Moby is cool as hell. His music isn't anything too amazing, just good, but he's an interesting person. If you've ever seen one of his Cribs episodes you know what I mean.

Moby's the kind of person I imagine living in a bubble. With crucifixes everywhere.

Yeah. Anyway, time to start getting pumped about New Years... after the obligatory Moby I had to put on after reading the thread.

Justice - Genesis

Do either of you know what the name of that Moby song from Gone in Sixty Seconds is called? I used to have it but I can't remember what it's called and I don't appear to anymore... :(

Infected Mushroom - Suliman

Do either of you know what the name of that Moby song from Gone in Sixty Seconds is called? I used to have it but I can't remember what it's called and I don't appear to anymore... :(

EDIT: Qonfy got it.

"Treefingers" by Radiohead

Boards of Canada - Trapped

Man, this is such a cool song. I guess they think that, I'm not good enough for you...

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

I take back anything bad I've ever said about Muse, this song kicks ass.

HIM Cyanide Sun from their album Venus Doom (listening to it on my mp3 player).

VNDLSM - The Goods And Services Mixtape

Pretty good. Some solid mixing.

Well, New Years came and went. And sucked. Time to retreat to my fortress of solitude.

"Piezo" by Autechre

Burial - Etched Headplate

Wonderfull downtempo dubstep, reallt dark, moody and atmospheric bassline and drum work with some lovely, eerie and discomforting vocals over the top to smooth it over.

Fethin' love it.

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations Album

...Um, what the hell. The only good song on this album was that Knights of Cydonia song. Everything else sounded way too techno-esque.

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations Album

...Um, what the hell. The only good song on this album was that Knights of Cydonia song. Everything else sounded way too techno-esque.

Starlight, Map of the Problemitiqe, city of delusion were really nice. Soldier's poem is such a shitty song though.

Hoobastank - Moving Foward

Alexander Brandon - Return to NYC

From the wonderful and truly epic Deus Ex soundtrack. <3

Echobelly - Dark Therapy ...very cocteau twins-ish

edit:

Ben Folds Five - Song for the dumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back