The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart Full of Soul - Rush (Cover version, this one is also live)

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Seven Nation Army - Eurythmics vs. White Stripes

I sh*t you not.

Dream Theatre - Octavarium (the WHOLE freaking 24 minute long song)

Also, I discovered that the longest song in the world is (or is supposed to be) 1000 years long. Google it if you are interested.

2112 is a better long song. Fantastic story!

Also, the longest song in the world is never ending, here are the lyrics:

This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because This is the song that nev-er ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people - Started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever, just because.. this... screw this...

*leaves*

Currently, the best songs on my ipod..

Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

Wohooooooo...................

also, listening now to

BOC - Amo Bishop Roden

(wtf this sounds like that Incubus Song Dig..lol)

Jet - Put your money where your mouth is

(Rock and Roll wins..)

Panic! At The Disco - She Had The World

Its off their new CD, and so far, it is surprisingly amazing. It is very different from their first. Has more of a unique indie feel to it. I love it.
10/10

Shpongle - Shpongleyes

Shamrock, nothing personal, but I loathehateabhordetest P!ATD.

I put "Massive Attack" into pandora.com and I'm getting a lot of good stuff.

The Subways - Girls And Boys

The new Subways single being given away for free on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back