The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashing Lights - Kanye West

One of the best hip-hop albums of the century.

I disagree.

Never Before Have I Seen A Man Alive That Looked So Exactly Like A Skeleton (Zombie Disco Squad Remix) - The Ghost Frequency

Actually I haven't KA, I'll definitely check it out. I loved everything I've heard so far.

Muse - Showbiz. I'm starting a Muse marathon: I'm going to listen to every Muse track from the albums (not EPs).

I - Porcupine Tree

It's from their Voyage 34: The Complete Trip album, there are only 4 songs, but they average to about 15 minutes per song. This song (I, out of II, III, IV) is about some people tripping out on LSD (they ate sugar cubes laced with LSD). Good song, I'm on to II, III, and IV now..

Pete Townshend - Let My Love Open the Door

I ****ing love this song.

I - Porcupine Tree

It's from their Voyage 34: The Complete Trip album, there are only 4 songs, but they average to about 15 minutes per song. This song (I, out of II, III, IV) is about some people tripping out on LSD (they ate sugar cubes laced with LSD). Good song, I'm on to II, III, and IV now..

Heh, thanks. Wasn't aware of that album :)

Now listening to I as well, at 2 minutes in it becomes very Pink Floyd.

Ergo Phizmiz - Come to Debbie

Possibly the scariest song I've ever heard.

The Aggrolites- uh, I actually don't know what this song is called. It's on a CD and I'm too lazy to go look at the case.

Arched Maid Via RDJ - AFX

I would like to know if someone else out there has heard this... My god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back