The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Holy shit, this song never gets old. Definetly one of the best five songs of all time.

Seryoga-Mercedes 600

YesthisisarapsongdoneforacommercialtoadvertiseMercedesinRussia

Hot Water Music - Never Ender

Christ, I would give so much to see HWM live. Seriously considering going over to Germany this month to see them...

Playlist-

Nickelback - Rockstar (Song my mum hates with a powerful vengeance)
Lazlo Bane - Superman (long version of the theme music for Scrubs =D)
Mika - Grace Kelly (WHY DON'T YOU LIKE MEE? - as sung by Zombies and Mika)
Radiohead - Creep (A rare song that I actually enjoy despite the lyrics being shouted)
Valve - TF2 Theme (DUN. DUN, DUN DUN DUNDUNDUN DON.)

Sugar Ray - Into Yesterday

One of the best feel-good songs ive heard in ages.

Sugar Ray - Into Yesterday

One of the best feel-good songs ive heard in ages.

I like this song.

Alter Bridge - In loving memory
I love the classical sounding guitars in this song. I'd just like this song just for that..

Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra- 10 Crack Commandments Remix

Cake The Distance

I've been looking for this song for a while and then I find out the band is awesome as well as all their songs. Also, they're called Cake so....

The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)

*runs down the street to buy Funeral*

Deftones are fantastic live. When they played Hexagram, I was about five bodies away from where Chino was lunging into the crowd. Too bad I didn't dare risk losing my phone in the chaos because I would of loved to of got a video of him.

Deftones are fantastic live. When they played Hexagram, I was about five bodies away from where Chino was lunging into the crowd. Too bad I didn't dare risk losing my phone in the chaos because I would of loved to of got a video of him.

wow, I have to watch them before I leave this earth. They are releasing a new album this year, I can't wait!

Radiohead (Deftones Cover) - Be Quiet and Drive

radiohead playing deftone song..wow

Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills (from Edward the Great)

Edit: Now listening to Pink Floyd's Echoes.

Sevendust - Sevendust - "Black"

so ****ing awesome. If you don't like this, you must manipulate the EQ until you do like it.

There is this incredible jazz/ambient acoustic guitar song by Greg Mehiner or something I'm listening on the radio. It's beautiful and amazing, if only I knew the song..sigh...

Animal Collective - Water Curses

This song has the most awesome soundscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back