INXS - Suicide Blonde

Tears for Fears - EWTRTW, Greatest Divide
Love this band, I could sleep away with their awesome music

Virus Type 2 - Defeat II

sounding ace

que said:
Danzig is beast. One of my favorite bands

It's like The Doors but from hell.

Sex Pistols is the ****ing shit. I can't believe you never listed to the Sex pistols before.

Disco / Soul (Skidoo Golden Girl Remix) - Swiss Boarding School

I know absolutely nothing about this song. Honestly. Only where I got it and what it's called. But I love it.

ASOT - Sean Tyas: A State of Trance 300 - Part II

**** yes my man, huuuuge trance fan..he's comin to Perth and i've got tickets!!!! :D Worlds best DJ imo :) Oak is grouse too ive got Bunkka and a few reworks of his and others but that's about it... and I ****in love asot too! Especially his episode 300 live series... i've only got 12 episodes though which is a bit of a bum, do you listen, or dl? I heard Markus Schulz has his own show, but i hope it doesn't compare to asot, never heard it before...

One of the reasons I respect trance so much. Very difficult to DJ as well as create. For one, the songs have sort of a theme, and so mixing two trance songs doesn't work well usually. My best friend is a Pro House DJ, and will attest to this. He likes Tiesto, but Armin Van Buuren is a ****ing master too. Tiesto also makes his own songs, I'm not sure if Armin does.

The trance scene barely seems to exist in the states - without the internet I'm afraid to think of the shit I'd have to listen to, but yeah I've dl'd his radio broadcasts. I've got like 20 episodes - maybe 1 episode from 2008. Trance is def one of my favorite musics, but It's extremely difficult to create - at least for me, so I've only got like 1 or 2 trance songs - stuff I did a long time ago and haven't showed yet. Without a keyboard, the main problem is coming up with the long trance samples - esp. enough to create a song.

I haven't heard of Markus Schulz believe it or not, I'll have to check him out. Tiesto is def the most popular here in the states.

Have you heard of someone called DJ Hischo (doubt I spelled that right)?

AWhen you go to the concert, and it's dead quiet, I want you to yell at the top of your lungs "Virus is the ****ing shit" so when I listen to the bootleg, I will be immortalized. :grin:

Arcade Fire - Ha?ti

This song is beautiful.

And :O at the lyrics.

Haha! Yeah man i'll hella do that, but knowing Armin (i went to his white party in metros last year, ****in off the wall) there won't be many quiet moments, but i'll definately do it for you!

Tiesto is the bomb too, got all his whole discography apart from the Magik series. Armin does mix his own stuff from time to time, he's done a few albums with Central Station. Tiesto was the artist that got me listening to trance and the trance scene, huge artist. Although personally, his latest album Elements of Life was kind of a dissapointment, i really loved Nyana and the different/more modern mood created by this album was a bit of a change...but it was still good! His album's - In Search of Sunrise are epic masterpieces imo. Du

Markus Schulz is a pretty big artist himself, he wrote tunes like "I Am" and "Without You Near" which have been remixed by the likes of Gabriel and Dresden and Above and Beyond.

I can understand that it would be very difficult to create. But when a Dj really nails the music like Guiseppe Ottaviani's Through Your Eyes or Dj Shah's Beautiful it makes you stick your hands up in the air and just go for it...!

Haven't heard of DJ Hischo but it sounds it's a slavic word...who is he/she?

Haven't heard of DJ Hischo but it sounds it's a slavic word...who is he/she?

He was some DJ I used to stream his albums (at a very low quality) and you could buy his albums. This was so many years ago, I had dial-up. Maybe 12 years ago. I ****ing loved some of his music though. It's like he disappeared though. Can't even find anything mentioning him on the entire internet. the problem may be that I cant' remember how to spell his name. :/

BTW I thought his name sounded Asian, but not sure. DJ Hichio or something.

Seryoga- Gangsta No More (Russia's No.1(its an album with 7 remix's to Gangsta No More) Bonus track)

Break The System - Gridlok

F*ck man, that song is the epitome of excellence and simplicity.

The Toadies- Plane Crash

another song that I've heard years ago and have found again! And it's also by the same band. Awesome.

M1 A1 (Lil' Dub Chefin') - Gorillaz Vs. Spacemonkeyz

M1A1! THOUSAND MILES AN UH OH!

Rage Against the Machine- Calm Like a Bomb
what's people's beef with this band, they're alright.

Blood Money - Primal Scream

what's people's alright with this band, they're beef.

don't chain me *smack*

Queens of the Stone Age- Regular John

this pandora is really a wonderful thing.

Boot it Again (Mowgli Mix) - The Chemical Brothers

Do It Again, even.

Got a brain like bubble gum.

I have every Chem Bros album except the greatest hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back