Status
Not open for further replies.
In Flames

Listening to the album Whoracle

Jotun
Food For The Gods
Dialog With The Stars
The Hive

I guess this is my favorite band, but I've got to be in the mood for this.

(-15 db on vocals EQ band though - AHHHHHHH)

Rage Against the Machine - Mic Check

Revolution it is.

Oxbow - Stallkicker

Paranoid, scared, freightened and downright eerie sludgy brilliance.

Beautiful.

In Flames - Only For The Weak

I've been on an In Flames marathon. I still can't find a song I don't love.

Hey BTW Koola, I figured out why I never had any luck with trance, I learned how to match the anthems to the beat, and I finally am able to do it now. With other types of music, I just set the beat whatever I like, and add stabs and pads and some vocals - it never mattered. But with the anthems, they play along to the beat you see. Very important to be in time.

Pretty excited because I've liked trance since the genre surfaced, and never had any luck pulling it off.

I started working on something last night. Hard Trance style

In Flames
- ...As The Future Repeats Today

Shhhhiiiick dawg! :) Give us a bell when you have some up!

Oh, you know I will

I'm still listening to In flames. It's been like 12 hours since I started this marathon. Coming up on the last few songs now.

- There were no songs bad enough to skip, and no songs I didn't like.
- There were 4 songs that weren't that great, but OK.
- Almost every song was great.

I'm so glad I quit my job. I've taken a vacation of indefinite length.

>=)

Good on ya mate, i imagine it's a good feeling no? :) lol In Flames...should really get around to listening to that...

Speakin of anthems, I just listened to Scooter's "How much is the fish?"...and i realised how epic a techno song can sound as long as the anthem is right...you know, the words can be about anything the beat could be anything yet as long as the anthem is right people will be saluting, singin it, dancing to it and repeating it in their heads for a long, long time...

An old song like that would be Shane's - Too Late Too Turn. It came out a couple of years ago, whenever it was played at the clubs (only the best djs know how to master a set properly so theirs no continuous repitition) we just raised the roof. The chicks loved it hehe :p ****in epic song

I went to a scholarship school for music back in high school. There explored every genre from renaissance to 20th cent even to jazz. i was dissapointed when we didn't hit very modern, but i can understand that now, because our modern music is so diverse it would take a couple of years to classify it and put it into a curriculum. Although, my teacher did allow me to play a little bit of Olympic Flame by Tiesto...another epic song. anywho, yeah timing is everything

Keep up the good work! :)

edit: Listenin to another epic song... Gouryella - Walhalla

I'm doing a Katatonia marathon now. ****ing incredible band.

'in my eyes ... in my eyes ... you're alive' love that song Cold Ways

TV on the Radio - Blues from Down Here

**** this album is amazing.

TV on the Radio - Playhouses

Is their first album just as good?

Rush - Spirit of Radio (Live from the S&A CD)

Best. Version. Ever.

Jane's Addiction- Ocean Size

never really listened to these guys, they're ok.

TV on the Radio - Playhouses

Is their first album just as good?

As good, but relatively different. Worth checking out though. Their EPs are all genius as well, be sure to get Young Liars.

edit: egads! I'm not listening to music :O

NIN - ...Oh I'm not listening to that shitty band! My bad!

Motion City Soundtrack - Point Of Extinction Acoustic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back